1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I made it to 90 no PMO!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by litew8, Nov 27, 2018.

1. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

Good job man! Feels good to be in the 90 club!

2. litew8

litew8 Fapstronaut

firstly merry xmas and happy new year to you all, just a little update as promised when i hit the 120 mark. Nothing changed much since my last 90 day update a few bullet points and positives worth adding.

having stepped back into the dating arena and the world of dating apps i can honestly say this is definitely linked into the whole fapping, addiction reward pathway habits. Limiting time on dating apps and computers in general will help you massively, keeps you focused and helps with mindfulness and thought control. That also includes facebook.

Flatlining is the norm for me now, temptation does come at times but in general its well under control, my sleep patterns tend to gauge me on my sexual energy level and after a few restless nights i am flatlining again.

A point to note and not sure if this is related but my dreams are much less vivid now, before i could remember them like watching a good movie but now i struggle even in the most restless of nights. doesnt cause me any problems and only seems to me to be related to the gradual healing thats occuring day by day. Its slow but calmness is rising and emotional re-activeness lowering, more emotional control every day that goes by.

My conscious memory is very sharp now, the foggy thoughts and cloudiness are far less frequent these days. Over this xmas period i have not had a sip of alcohol as of yet and actually its been near on 6 weeks since my last drink, total self control can be the easiest route to success with nofap for those struggling, tough but easier to stay focused when you really need it. Its a win win for your will power.

Again i have every intention of breaking the no orgasm, but it will be with a girl of my choice and hopefully my next full time girl friend, something i am working and in no rush me while staying focused and directing my energies to work and fitness.

Thanks for all your support guys and girls and wish you all well for the coming year.

:)

Mattew likes this.
  3. LeHso

LeHso Fapstronaut

Congratulations to you dude.

I'm sure now you can taste the joy in your daily life.

litew8 likes this.