1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help with something

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Bluffy, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Bluffy

Bluffy Fapstronaut

okay so i fell asleep last night and woje up at 4 am to go to the bathroom and then i fell asleep again and had a dream where i eneded up ejaculating in the dream but when I woke up like 15 minutes later.. there was no cum in my pants or bed or anywhere. Was this a wet dream or just a sexual dream? and am I going to see the side affects of M from this, even though I didn't ejaculate.

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Even if you did ejaculate as in a wet dream, this does not adversely affect your recovery and there's no reason for reset. Sex dreams and wet dreams are normal parts of male biology and release - this is not the same as the addict PMO "on demand" anytime and everytime I want - which is the problem. The only temporary negative thing that might come from a wet dream is the initial memory of it - which you'll have to use your tools to resist deliberate MO following. Also, it may cause initial excitement in the sex organs (which you don't want to further indulge), but this arousal is also usually temporary and subsides on its own.

Jimb0, danisdead and Handzfree like this.
  3. StefanT

StefanT Fapstronaut

I might evaluate the situation. Were you sleeping on your stomach and did you make it happen yourself? Or were you totally in a dream. Wet dreams are success stories! But intentionally pressing against your bed is just another form of masturbation.

4. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Did you check your hair, Ben Stiller had a tough go with it in There's Something About Mary.