1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I Need Help

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by YugenDran, Mar 17, 2020.

1. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

So i Quit nofap not taken seriously for awhile because of "Corona Virus" quaratine my country is completely shut down.I am home alone now and my only member on family left is stuck at overseas.
    I am depressed now and completely lose
    I am on verge of breakdown
    I was doing noFap seriously before but now i got stuck in rut and feeling miserable..
    The feeling is very unpleasent now and my friends i need some advice to get out of this rut
    I just can't man.. Life feel like worthless.. suicidal thoughts coming here and there
    My friend betrayed me and now i m completely lost and cant get back in wagon
    I need serious help D:

| Nico | and TowardsTranquility like this.
  2. You're feeling alone and vulnerable, and struggling.

You're not alone!

Well done for making another start. I know that it's difficult, especially at your young age. Good luck, and keep posting whenever you feel stuck.

Knighthawk and YugenDran like this.
  3. Stay positive, keep looking forward, try for instance to learn some skill/foreign language, that will be helpful to you once the shutdown will be over. Or try some workout/yoga, to keep the energy up.

4. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

Thank you sir

| Nico | likes this.
  5. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

Yea but i struggle to be consistent learning skills i work on that thanks

| Nico | and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Are you still at school?

You can use the opportunity to catch up on studies, or to practice something creative that you've always wanted to do. What hobbies (other than PMO ;)) do you have?

YugenDran likes this.
  7. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

I am doing Diploma sir and yea i m focusing on studies but it get bored quicker

| Nico | likes this.
  8. Doing something physical will help you feel better. Are you able to go outside and get some fresh air?

YugenDran and ANewFocus like this.
  9. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Try and get into a solid routine. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday. Get out of bed, do some kind of excercise (pushups or something), eat breakfast and shower at the same time everyday. Think of this as an oppurtunity to learn new things. You could learn some random shit like juggling, solving rubiks cubes, oragami, a new language, coding.

goodnice 3.0, YugenDran and ANewFocus like this.
  10. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

This!

YugenDran likes this.
  11. You have no right to think like that..
    no matter where you are, or what you are going through, there is still time to win...
    train your mind, train your body, train your spirit.... because you haven't seen the real beast yet...
    only you can fight that beast..
    you are not dead yet!! stand up!
    get ready... I will pray for you.

YugenDran likes this.
  12. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

Thank you all for positive comment and update i am back on track guys :) I discovered that i overthink myself and self sabotaging myself at night so i better sleep earlier and wake earlier :)
    And i am trying to meditate now :) doing good now

| Nico |, goodnice 3.0, lolos and 3 others like this.
  13. That's the spirit! Well done.

Juggling is a great idea, because it exercises not only your body but also your brain. I read once about the benefits of juggling!

14. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

One important step outside of your misery and negative feelings of sadness, depression and hopelessness is to find purposes and goals in life and then strive to achieve them. Your life will feel much more meaningful, positive, joyful and vibrant when you start taking some action towards them and no matter how small the steps are at first (or later on), you will at least be on your way to something bigger and greater.
    You do so by finding something you're good at and like doing, then you take action (one step at a time) towards it in one way or another.
    Through continuous learning and development of the needed skillsets, you will be on your way to reach many of your goals and purpose and will enjoy the journey automatically along the way. Continuous action and perseverance towards it is what's going to make you feeling content, happy and satisfied in the long run, guaranteed!

RobbyGo36, YugenDran and Mordobarn like this.
  15. YugenDran

YugenDran Fapstronaut

I still struggle to find purpose and goals in life but i will sure work hard to discover my purpose

| Nico | and Angus McGyver like this.