1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I prayed the rosary again!

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. I'm glad that I did! After the past few months of being in the state of sloth, I keep forgetting to pray, especially the rosary. I felt lighter and more blissful than compared from the past few days. I know that we don't have to overly "spiritualize" our PMO addiction, but I've realized that my spiritual life is practically dead, and it needs revival. I keep forgetting to pray and do some of the tasks that I must do. I am trying to pray it for the next seven days. I must do this, little by little at least, so that I can attain much greater achievements. Thank you for reading this, and please keep me in your prayers, and I will do the same. Pax!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2021
    patmandu5555 likes this.
  2. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I tried to quit committing this sin for 50 years so I have lots of experiences in failure. When I consider what led to each fall, without exception, I had become lazy about two things. (1) I had become lax about practicing heartfelt prayer each day and (2) I relaxed the discipline I had been practicing to stop my eyes and thoughts from lingering on an alluring picture or person.
    "Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts." - Churchill

patmandu5555 and clyde_callistus like this.
  3. I just realized how young I am and to see people with much more experience than I is struggling to not do the same sin makes me remember that His Church, regardless of age, color, gender, and race, is not only the home of the saints, but a hospital for the sinners.
    I can attest to that. Indeed, if we let our minds wander now, we struggle to contain it later. We must always remember the spirit of sacrifice.
    Thank you for sharing these wonderful insights of yours. May God always keep you in His loving arms. Also, congrats for the 209-day streak. Pray for me, as I pray for you.

4. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

Dear heavenly Father. You are the engineer of the universe from the smallest particles of the atom to the expanse of the galaxies and all in between. You made man in your likeness and Your Heart longs for his soul to come home to You. When we imagine the perfection that is heaven, we can see that is just that nothing be allowed to spoil that. So as we sinners struggle with learning to do Your Will, in preparation for eternity in bliss, we ask now for Your divine grace. Please inspire clyde_callistus with your grace. Please help him and help all of us who have been ensnared by this insidious, disgusting sin that pains so many souls. Help us see the first instant of temptation and may the Passion of Christ strengthen us to avoid sin. Amen

Keli likes this.
  5. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I pray that anyone who reads my posts will be inspired not to follow my example of wasting so many years, as I did, before learning the incredible joy of freedom from striving to do God's will in all things.

Keli likes this.