1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to die.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by meagainsttheworld, Mar 19, 2017.

1. meagainsttheworld

meagainsttheworld Fapstronaut

I imagine how dying feels like. i bet its a nice feeling. life is full of shit, and so i am. how do you guys even enjoy life?

The moon likes this.
  2. Dr. King Schultz

Dr. King Schultz Fapstronaut

Being grateful for the little things. Gratitude keeps me afloat.

Star Lord and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Dr. King Schultz

Dr. King Schultz Fapstronaut

4. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I agree with you that life is full of shit. But death is more boring.

Taylor25, Quiver, Star Lord and 3 others like this.
  5. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

EyesToSeeEarsToHear Fapstronaut

I have a sister who's attempted suicide twice. I have a brother who's had mental breaks and reached out to the national suicide hotline more than once.

If you have ANYONE who loves you and wants to see you happy in life, you better really mean it if you speak with them like this.

You can't imagine the kind of feelings I felt when they both were like that. How hopeless I was in being unable to relate. How much money and effort I gave into trying to help them feel better.

Yea life's really no joke. So I think we should conform to that reality and try to mean what we say and say what we mean.

I mean honestly I'm very curious about death and what it'd be like to die. Probably more curious than the average person. I assume you're kinda the same in a way by sharing the desire of wanting to die with us.

But my uncertainty about death and what it'd really be like to die is what mainly makes me not actually want to die.

I'm basically more afraid of whatever that might be like than I am of enduring what mostly seems like meaningless suffering to me here with the delusions we all go through in life.

NF SINCE BIRTH and Star Lord like this.
  6. :eek: i donno either what death feels like. Maybe i could kill you and you tell me how it feels.

Hey man everyone gets such feeling of being curious to know about death. Its just curiosity that makes todays world sci-fi.

So everything is fine unless you are not suicidal.

Star Lord likes this.
  7. A good question... It made me think.

I enjoy life when I'm pursuing my goals. I enjoy life when I read an interesting book or watch a good movie. I enjoy life when I listen to a podcast that stimulates my mind or a video that entertains or encourages me. I enjoy life when I'm spending time with friends - I don't have a lot of friends but I have a few good ones.

I know life can be really hard sometimes. Sometimes I think I would be better off dead but when I think like that, I listen to some music to encourage me or remind myself that many have gone through tough stuff and have come out victorious.

This Mel Robbins TED Talk might give you some encouragement. Fast forward to 7:00 where she talks about the odds of anyone being born.

Star Lord and meagainsttheworld like this.
  8. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Let's look at it this way.

Life can be very shit for long stretches of time.
    But we only get this one life.

And life is what you make of it.

I used to think what's the point of living. If it's just emptiness I will feel.

I'm not sure how this next bit happened but, one day I decided that I will accept death.

I accepted that I will die at some point regardless and that I want my life to have a good handful of good parts to it before that day comes.
    Everyday I expect to be run over, have a random heart attack or brain clot or be in an accident but I don't fear this as I've embraced death.
    I'm currently living my life like everyday is my last.
    And I find peace and serenity in this.

I live life knowing I will die in time. Whenever my time is I'm ok with it.
    And for the days up to that time I will just enjoy whatever small portion is good and forget the bad.

When you live like this. You see beauty in so many things.
    I find myself staring at the clouds on a warm sunny day, or I will close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of the suns warmth on my skin.
    I will watch the wind blow the trees and look closely at the fine details in things, I will appreciate time.
    I will watch the ocean tides ripple and wash ashore.

Enjoy the free things in life.
    Don't envy others for what they have.

I will share my favourite song.
    I share it everywhere when it's needed.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Ehm..bruh... dying is a nice feeling if you have cancer and it's eating you. Do you know some people die with a smile on their face? (as I was told). I had a period where I didn't eat healthy, like I had this eating disorder, then depression kicked in, it's not the type of depression like "I feel crap" but alarm bells. At times I craved death. But it was just not the time, the grim reaper will not meet me soon.

All you need is people loving you. Whoever, that helps. Feeling loved. You lack that bruv.

NF SINCE BIRTH and Star Lord like this.
  10. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

Those who are afraid to live will be afraid to die.

The moon and Star Lord like this.
  11. Awakening123

Awakening123 Fapstronaut

If rebirth is true then that's scary as shit as you will be born again and again and made to suffer by your own consequences.

12. lostandfound

lostandfound Fapstronaut

Learn to enjoy it day by day then week by week and so on

13. For example, if the person was destined by their Karma to have lived for 90 years in that lifetime but killed themselves at the age of 20, they will have to remain within Kama Loka for 70 years and cannot progress any further until then. They are not able to undergo the complete death process and enter into the state of Devachan – or “Heaven” – until then.

Imagine being stuck in limbo for 70 years. Fuck that.

14. Psycho96

Psycho96 Guest

I don't expect to live longer or to meet death. I just enjoy living and accept the nature of things.

Star Lord and Deleted Account like this.
  15. The moon

The moon Fapstronaut

In "LIFE" we come ALONE and when we "DIE" we go ALONE. However, this is entirely false. Yes, we might come alone in this world, but after arriving we find a lot of things that we get attached to and people getting attached to us. Because of this, when we DIE we don't go alone.....we take everything that is linked to us with us. In other words, when we are we give joy to 100 people and we don't even know that. However, when we DIE we give pain to HUNDREDS of people and again we don't realize that.

Between "BIRTH" and "DEATH" there is a huge path we all have to walk on and this is referred to us as LIFE. LIFE is full of chances. We all face obstacles in various parts of our lives and these obstacles varies from people to people. Once these obstacles have been won you will find glory on your own.

YOU might think that this is all BS, but believe me just fight on and when you will look back to this moment after a few years you will know what I am want to explain.

NF SINCE BIRTH and Awakening123 like this.
  16. Bro, if you are feeling suicidal you should reach out and get some help. Even if it doesn't feel like it right now, life can be enjoyed. Just give it a chance. Maybe you will need medicines and therapy for some time. Life is short. Death is an eternity. Go do crazy stuff as long as you are alive. There will be plenty of time to enjoy death when the show is over.

The moon likes this.
  17. TheWolverine

TheWolverine Fapstronaut

Life is a gift men THIS is not your hours being a survivor !

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  18. C'mon man don't be like that. Life is fucking phenomenal and fuck those who tell you otherwise. I enjoy life by simply enjoying the fruits of my labor while they're still ripe! I eat healthy, I workout, I don't fap, and do whatever the fuck I want! I totally understand that it's easier said than done to change your attitude, but I say do whatever it takes. Alright man, take care.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
    NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.