1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to kill myself

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Gjey, Apr 15, 2021.

1. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Also accept that things will not always go smoothly. There are phases of hard and easy times, you are now in the hard part. But it serves a purpose. Everything happens for a reason, to teach us something. Try to enjoy the hard times, you will get stronger from it. Stronger than anyone you know.

And most importantly, listen to the people around you. Maybe read all the comments that we have posted on this thread trying to help you. Do not expect everything to change for the better overnight, but it still can. Be prepared for the worst. I know it sucks to be where you are now. But it will get better.

hydrothunder likes this.
  2. Gjey

Gjey Fapstronaut

I already do all of this.. but I don't think It will matter
    I worked on my look but for what ? I still don't have attention
    I'm hiding my depression form others, only my father and one of my best friend know.. yet they haven't done anything. To be franc, I would have liked to follow another path; I just can't I tried too much. Small steps everyday, finding "passions" like music and sports, trying to look better but failing since it does nothing good.

I just want to disappear, so much pressure, so much efforts for nothing. I will accept nothingness

3. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Bro is this all because you are not getting attention from doing those things? You are not supposed to get attention for doing stuff that you do to make you feel better about yourself.

4. Gjey

Gjey Fapstronaut

No, a lot of other things makes me think about doing it..
    This is like one thing over a hundred of failures

I am just craving for everything because I have nothing.

5. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Well it is like buddha said, craving causes suffering. Social media makes us want what others have, and sure we can want stuff. But the most important thing is to atleast try to appreciate what you have. Tell me about the failures, make a list I want to hear them.

6. Gjey

Gjey Fapstronaut

How can I appreciate what I don't have.. I am nothing myself.
    I can't say why I am posting here, I am willing to suffer just one more time to be free

7. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I am going to sleep now. You have made it this far, you are strong. There are moments of weakness in everyones life. If you keep going you are even stronger than before. There is this guy spiritusss that posts in the "dating during a reboot" he made a youtube video about depression and it could help you. You could also ask him for tips about how to date girls, you are not ugly just because some girl did not want you. There are plenty of women out there that find you attractive.

8. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

You are not nothing. As you said in the other thread you are funny and in shape. Start there. There are plenty of men out of shape.

9. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

You are posting here because you do not want do anything deep down you know that suicide is not an option. You know you get support here, we are here for you.

10. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Also I recommend talking to your family about this more. And not just I am depressed. Talk about how you feel, what you have told here and open up even more to them since I know you are not telling us all. Talk to your whole family about this, with relatives with anyone really because only thing that helps is speaking about it. The more you can tell people about your struggles, the better you will feel. But you have to tell people more about you life, not just that you are depressed. Let go af shame and quilt for feeling bad about stuff, be open as much as you can.

11. Gjey

Gjey Fapstronaut

Well I'm not funny
    I get support here but when I'm back to reality, I am all alone.. as always
    And It will never change

12. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

I know that the hardest thing to do is to talk about these subjects with family. I know because I have been there. It made me cry multiple times. And still I find it difficult to speak about problems to my family, but every time I do, I will feel better. Start there

13. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

You are not alone. God is with you if you let him be. Pray to him. And you said that you have atleast a father and a friend, so you are not alone in real life.

Love hurts, it sucks. But do not give up on it. Because one day you will meet someone and thank yourself for carrying on just to meet her.

14. Gjey

Gjey Fapstronaut

I was open but I have stopped.. not working
    I told my family but well, they are better without me.. I'm not just a burden to myself but to others as well

When I talk about it, it is very expeditive or they just "see" my messages.
    Even dead, they will just carry on their lives like oh it's unfortunate

15. Gjey

Gjey Fapstronaut

Friend to me but not the other way around .. I'm just a waste
    My father don't care

16. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

You are never a burden to your family. They love you. Did you talk about these things with messages or in real life?

17. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Are you in a school or a job?

18. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Much of this thread of yours (originating back in April) seems like neediness and attention-seeking behavior. Is this what you do? Is this what you're about? Seems so. Now that the thread has grown cold, for instance, you resurface here (today) to rekindle it, throwing out newly possible suicidal ultrimatums to otherwise caring people. Is that caring on your part? Or, is it using people? It is its own addiction that you're perpetuating, and it's probably the same loneliness/woundedness that will always necessiatte and perpetuate your PMO addiction - just like most PMO addicts on here (including myself) need PMO to sooth and anesthetize whatever wound we're dealing with in life, rather than seek real healing of the wound.

I do believe that you have had thoughts of suicide. Many addicts have on one level or another, many regular people have pondered their pain in living. That's a part of normal life. Of course, if your suicidal thoughts are indeed real and desperate, you need to seek immediate medical attention. Consider calling a helpline. There is help for this. There is help for clinical depression (which is a treatable illness that bears no shame). Have you done any of these things or taken any "constructive" advice already suggested? Why not? What other advice do you expect to get from a nofap thread of amateur opinions? Or, are you really just seeking something else?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  19. bananafarm.monkey

bananafarm.monkey Fapstronaut

Bro deep inside you know that you don't wanna kill yourself.

20. bananafarm.monkey

bananafarm.monkey Fapstronaut

You need to find purpose in life, you need to find peace. Why don't you start fresh bro?

move to another place even switch your name. Find a new hobby as well, and the most important is to find God. Get new friends and a new life. Stop being negativ all the time about yourself.