I want to start new life. But i cant

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Surya Whardana, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Surya Whardana

Surya Whardana Fapstronaut

I have many problem in my life, and this (PMO) is the biggest thing in my life.

Let me tell my story. Now im 20 years old, it was over 7 years ago to have my first maked orgasm. The problem is 3~4 years from back, i fvcked up my life just for PMO. I think everyday i do it gently , and i always regret, and blame myself after finish that job. Im already taking psycholog, and many of method but i never fired at this job. And you know the sirculation, started after finish the dirty job i willing to stop and promise dont do it again, but once i want and i see the P0rn, my brain just say, "do it, no problen, JUST DO IT, YES YOU CAN. JUST ONCE AGAIN." And of course i surrender and follow the taste of fail, though i enjoying that 0rgsm.

I want to stop it, because i cant having fun in my live, i always have an unlucky things after do that job. Once in Korea i lost my wallet, with the identity card and big money after 1 day i fap. And i cant enjoy my outside life because i just stay in my house. In over 1 years , i fap almost everyday. Oh my godness help me.

I try to wite blog, reading book, fitness, and go out but it just call my sensual brain to stimulate again. And i try to join the martial art group and find social forum but no change. Badly every finish the meeting or training i take that dirt job again as if i celebrate it. Oh no.

I ever stop fap, for several days . But i it changed my emotional, i often get mad to almost everyone, and my focus is tottaly blur. I dont play this game anymore.

Im from Indonesia, i want to find forum , and sharing for motivate. Maybe good if anyone Indonesian, we can be friend and meet sometimes.

2. Hey Surya,
    Welcome to the NoFap community!
    I recommend you look at this information in rebooting. There's a lot there to get you started. That information has helped me know what to expect.
    Feel free to message me or anyone else here if you have questions.
    Best of luck during your reboot.
    Again, Welcome!

3. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

I'm not from Indonesia, but there are people here from everywhere, so I think you'll find others who are. Keep coming back!