1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If I write a random message on the internet does it make a sound?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SpaceUnicorn, Jan 5, 2021.

1. SpaceUnicorn

SpaceUnicorn Fapstronaut

Hello and good afternoon.

I decided a few things.

1) Arkells are one of my favourite bands.

2) I decided not to use cannabis at all in 2021 or drink for that matter. Lets see if I can keep that lofty goal.

3) I'm either going to buy a house or get me some kinda retirement plan.

4) Obviously no PMO. It makes me feel less shady and more ethical. Plus I have this lofty goal of just accepting life as oppose to manipulating it. When you use drugs or give into addictions thats basically what your doing isn't it? Your setting the volume of life the way you want it, right? For example, "I wana be more awake here are some lines of coke - ok thats to awake let me have some heroin to balance it out." I think its the same with PMO really, I am to anxious, to sad, to happy (the logic here being I'm happy - I like naked humans I deserve this), to bored etc - makes sense right?

5) Life is what you make it so I need to make some things maybe I should start knitting or a garden or something.

6) I wonder what it takes to completely quit drinking coffee. Has anyone tried? It would save me money if I didn't drink coffee.

Welp that's my random message of the day.

Good luck to all of you and your life goals may we all make happy positive and healthy choices.

FezMan76 likes this.