1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Im really hating myself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jks16, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Sarah-Walker

Sarah-Walker Fapstronaut

Not even just admitting to it either, they can call up that company and they’ll just tell them that. Either of those scenarios suck.

2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

I already have the support system I need in place. I am almost one month away from two years of sobriety. My intention was not to attack you at all, so I apologize to you if that's how I came across, even though you tried in a subtle way to attack me by suggesting that I don't know how to talk to people. I didn't attack you. I said that something you did was stupid, because again, I think its just an extremely foolish word to use when referring to fighting this, or any addiction. That could cause people to think it's easy and not look for help and end up screwing up their recovery. OR, it could make people think that fighting this addiction isn't worth doing because someone here told them it's easy, so they just give up and throw in the towel. We've all done stupid things. But I did not call YOU stupid. In my journey of recovery, I've been to hundred of meetings and a lot of S.A. seminars, and have obviously heard so many people's story of recovery, and never ONCE did anyone refer to fighting this addiction as easy, either for themselves or for anyone else.

So basically, I said that you made two mistakes. But if you truly think that me posting that about you was me attacking you, you must have the perfect life.

hd47 likes this.
  3. I'm so sorry