1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm so stressed and hopeless I can't think straight

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheLoneWolf88, Mar 25, 2024.

1. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Let me paint you a picture: 35 year old virgin, was recently made aware that I never actually had a relationship, just shitty dates, the music I used to enjoy now triggers me as it's almost always about sex and relationships, 15 years of searching for my other half, but always coming up empty, as well as all the piled on stress and aggravation over all of those years.

I'm forced to be a lone wolf as no one can help me, nor can I help myself. My mind is so damaged because of this, I'm practically bursting at the seams and I'm getting physically sick.

I'm all done with the dating scene, yet I wonder if someone would find me one day? As of now, it looks like no one wants anything to do with me.

Frassvelli and fapequalsdeath like this.
  2. Bruce K

Bruce K Fapstronaut

Same here bro, i am 36 and still virgin never date a woman in my life. I was sucked in PMO addiction.. i am trying really hard to quit PMO for the rest of my life and see what the future holds..so brother lets quit this PMO thing and keep going in life and see what the future unfolds.. and how is your Nofap progress..

3. shorty1

shorty1 Fapstronaut

you're not overweight right....I'm not sure what your situation is ...but if it's this issue-weight,get out there and work out.Or if there is some other issue in which meybe we can help....say it here bro...don't think you're frikin alone....you're not.....

4. call me mila

call me mila Fapstronaut

hey heyy everything will be okay.

i've been there. and i've fight through it as well. i've had my share of the bumpy road.

and from lots of failed relationship, being a virgin is the best gift you can give to your future wife. DO NOT diminish its value.

how i wish i can turn back the time and stay virgin.

i always want to marry a faithful, loving woman, and usually they are chaste. and chaste woman wants to be with a chaste man.

it hinders my dating life, but luckily there's this one special woman who wants to forgive my past.

and it's a great mercy.

and about your situation, it's okay. it takes time to develop social skill. that's all you need. better way to show people how interesting your life is.

don't tell me your life isn't interesting, cause everyone is. they juat attracts different kind of people.

and the better you present it the better your chance will be.

so, let's start by how a good communicator looked like. i always mirror the vibe of Steve Schapiro, check out his youtube channel.

use it as reference without changing who you are.

and if you need further help, i'm willing to. PM me with your questions

Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
    ANewFocus likes this.
  5. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Yin&Yang-Yūki Fapstronaut

Why tf does virgin care?

I know financial free and self made people who are virgin so what? They choose personal development over western society standards. And age is just a number. If no one told you your age the only thing that matter is now. Small steps.

Adie1983 and PeaceOnEarth108 like this.
  6. Fadhl can do it

Fadhl can do it New Fapstronaut

i don't know iam stressful I don't know who to ask for help from, my parents don't understand my problems, I don't have any friends. it feels like my head is full of thoughts and I'm always thinking about things that are not clear and hazy.. it feels like life is difficult and painful, I feel like I have hyperactivity disorder. i don't know... I have trouble focusing and I do things so fast that my brain gets dizzy., i can't think......

7. ANewFocus

ANewFocus Fapstronaut

Paint a different picture of yourself. The picture you paint becomes reality.

8. TheLoneWolf88

There are days where I seriously question why I've let it go on for this long.

And it's not really the virginity that's bugging me. I've just never found the right person and I wonder how much longer until they find me

9. call me mila

call me mila Fapstronaut

sorry i mistook the youtuber with someone else. it's actually Steven Schapiro, not Ben Shapiro hahaha my bad. i've added the link to ensure the accuracy

Adie1983 likes this.
  10. Yin&Yang-Yūki

Yin&Yang-Yūki Fapstronaut

You attract what you are. Firstly put aid on yourself before looking for something else.

11. TheLoneWolf88

I'm trying to focus on the positives of my life. Shaved head (which I'm told a lot of women are attracted to), I own a newish sporty looking car, I have a job that I love and pays well, I'll be living on my own in a little over a month...

All of my accomplishments throughout my life as well, are all being overshadowed by these two things lol