1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm tired of me. I'm tired of the same song and dance

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Buzz Aldrin, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

It's the same things everyday.

I get up tired, I put my clothes on from the day before & I go do my morning ritual of doing a jog & working out. After I shower & change, and just sit at my computer for the rest of the day. Throughout the day I eat, drink, etc. regularly. Then I go to bed and rinse & repeat

When I talk I feel that I'm just being a nuisance & whenever I'm around someone I feel that I'm not supposed to be there. When in a conversation with a group I feel like a ghost just talking to myself.

When I look into a mirror I don't actually see me. I see someone that really doesn't belong in the common world. Like he belongs to rot somewhere. Like he's the guy that would watch children for pleasure (no I don't actually).

Maybe the real reason I act with confidence is because I don't actually have any. Maybe the reason I act tough is because I'm a shell. Maybe the reason I enjoy wearing mask & sweat shirts is because I don't want anyone to see the real me. Not even myself.

I want to get help but I'm worried that it's not real. There's so many people faking issues that I don't even know if I'm faking it or not. So I just do the same song and dance.

I'm tired of it, I really am. But I really don't know what todo. I can't tell if people "cheering" me on are real or just there to shut me up at the moment. Hell, I can't even tell if I can cheer on myself or not.

2. Brokenwings27

Brokenwings27 Fapstronaut

Youre unsatisfied with life. That means you desire more. Thats a good sign. That means theres a ton of life in you. Its the opposite of what you said about you being a shell.

Switch things up and search for HEALTHY things that excite you. Try new things out. Thats what you need.

Dont over stress yourself nor over bore yourself.

Also dont be afraid to do nothing either. Meditation is good. Just keep a good balance.

Rexamilli Vanilli likes this.
  3. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Hey I feel exactly the same. The good thing is, like the gentleman above said, that you are experiencing resistance. Open up to that resistance and you will find change.

4. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

Yeah, this is called hitting the wall. Addicts feel it and non addicts (I assume, I've never been a non addict :) )
    Despair. Seeing that things we hung our lives on are not in themselves meaningful.
    It'd be hard for anyone to help unless you really want help because your mind questions things like "are they faking? And am I faking?". If you want you can say "who gives a shit if it's fake I want anything that will feel better." One way that's available as a possibility. Actually there's lots of possibilities.

greenishmoon likes this.
  5. Start practicing a new song and dance just for fun at least a new 0ne might fit better all he said to you and him i am the same

6. Hopkins

Hopkins Fapstronaut

I've found out that people who have sex or masturbate regularly are (in most cases) listening to old music, watching old movies.. I mean they don't improve. It really sting my ear sometimes to hear some song from early 2000 and people don't even realise how far they are from today's culture.

steveUK42 likes this.