Improvement for attraction

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by yesIam, Jul 25, 2017.

1. yesIam

yesIam Fapstronaut

Hello ,
    i'm new in community so i'm asking to much question :D but realy any one here started Nofap to become attractive to women and look more confident around them ? so what area or yourself you're working on to achive this goal ? i mean what do you do ? beside healthy food , working out and meditation i'm already doing that . i'm spending so much time youtube and forum doing reacherch on sperm retention , sex transmutation , women attraction and stuff like but i dont feel like it's helping , it's like bombarding myself with theory and that's it , i need somthing concrete to do , to feel ... like when you go to the Gym you feel the result , you see them , i can just stay there expecting that just buy not fapping women will be drawn to me , so what should i work on ?

2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Yo whats up yeslam?

The truth is even if you don't fap that alone won't make women drop their panties and get wet like Niagara falls for you just by seeing you and sensing something about you. Not fapping helps you become filled with more energy, confidence, and motivation. All of those things help you become more interesting and attractive to women you interact with. Even if it did work like that there is a double standard with women approaching men or making clear advances before the man due to them being called a slut or looked down upon by society.

I suggest you stay off of fapping since it has benefits to your overall well being and that you don't worry so much about looking more confident around women but being more confident around women. Trust me women will want you if you truly develop your confidence and character dont worry about it to much, just focus on your goals, improve yourself, and meet new women in order to master your game. Best of luck dude.

-TheBigBadWolf

jest and yesIam like this.
  3. yesIam

yesIam Fapstronaut

Hello TheBigBadWolf !
    Yeah evrybody say focus on your goals or your purpose in life and women will come , but i dont even what is my purpose in life , i khow i want to make a lot of money and staying in good , being able to fuck my wife 5 time in row in my 90s and have healthy kids but i guess evryone want that , so it's not a real purpose and if it is i had no idea how to it , so this it , i guess i'm still trying to find where i will rederect this energy i will get from NoFap
    Thanks mate

4. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

It was hard for me to find my purpose at first to. Now that I have I am never going to let my dream slip away from me. What helped me was to think about what in life I enjoy the most doing ever since I was young. and........ Eureka!
    Music, specifically music composition. I have a strong desire to write music that moves, impacts, and warms the hearts of people who hear it. I know I wont make a lot of money doing it unless I make a big break but I could care less. I am doing what I love and I am loving every second of it. You will find your purpose, just figure out what you enjoy doing the most and focus on becoming the best at it.

-TheBigBadWolf

yesIam likes this.