1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Invent yourself and then re-invent yourself.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Di.Do.555, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

“Invent yourself and then reinvent yourself, don't swim in the same slough. invent yourself and then reinvent yourself and stay out of the clutches of mediocrity. invent yourself and then reinvent yourself, change your tone and shape so often that they can never categorize you. reinvigorate yourself and accept what is but only on the terms that you have invented and reinvented. be self-taught. and reinvent your life because you must; it is your life and its history and the present belong only to you.” ― Charles Bukowski, The Pleasures of the Damned

2. Thank you for sharing this! The self taught part is a must. While going on this journey I've realized I enjoy teaching myself new things every day rather than being spoonfed in a classroom. When you teach yourself something you can take it at your own pace without stress whatsoever, and you feel a real sense of accomplishment once you've grasped something you didn't know before.

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  3. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Nice - cong. on making it to 100+ days.

Deleted Account likes this.