1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it day 1 yet?... (NoFap challenge/Lifestyle)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Takecontrol44, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Takecontrol44

Takecontrol44 Fapstronaut

Good day to anybody reading this right now I wish y’all the best, much appreciated. I might finally be starting my NoFap journey for the 100x time. As you know it’s supposedly “no-nut November” which I have failed last week. I wanna keep this letter brief and simple because I have a lot to type. Now I have heard of NoFap for maybe 2 years now I’m only 22 but I really just can’t stop fapping...I don’t think my situation is not that bad I can go 12345 weeks even a month or 2 if I’m LUCKY but I can never completely stop. I know how it feels to wake up in the morning and you feel this dark energy forcing you to PMO! It’s so disappointing, googling “90 days from today” after a relapse for months. I know how important it is to keep your energy in and raising your (soul) vibration to make you feel ALIVE again and connecting with society, some of you know what I’m talking about. It’s easy sometimes to control myself at times but it takes no Effort at all to relapse, it happens so fast. I know my life will change if I stop fapping but I’m thinking ahead of myself I’m mentally running before crawling if that makes sense. I gotta take it one day at a time before a serious relationship. Am I right?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

Say this to yourself: nobody allowed to fap me including myself, except my wife, it's her right, not mine

Takecontrol44 likes this.
  3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

swordsman163 and Deleted Account like this.