Is masturbation a sin?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by LawOfAttraction, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Press on

Press on Fapstronaut

You are entitled to choose the way you think. It is your God-given right! One day you may change your mind. When that day comes, or if you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to message me. In the mean time have a good day friend.

Roady likes this.
  2. Science is pretty selective. Einstein said energy won't cease to exist, but apparently the greatest mind in history isn't enough to convince mainstream science of the existence of God and life after death.
    It's sins like these some people are much to comfortable with to even consider the possibility of God. I just don't see why anyone would be afraid of God. Maybe it's the prospect of eternal life that's so frightening for some, but that's only because life on this Earth isn't perfect and what they really fear is pain, suffering and negative emotions after death. But if God is really out there, and I believe He is, then all of that has no place in His realm. I believe the mere presence of the Divine is enough to make people cry tears of joy.