1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a relapse

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. DiegoNunez7749

DiegoNunez7749 Fapstronaut

Guys I’m on day 7 and I was asleep and I subconsciously humped my bed I think like one time and then I woke up and I immediately noticed what I was doing and stoped.. is this a relapse or not

2. LonelyStrength

LonelyStrength Fapstronaut

3. DiegoNunez7749

DiegoNunez7749 Fapstronaut

Idk I just subconsciously did it cuz I was horny

4. LonelyStrength

LonelyStrength Fapstronaut

that weird, if it was me, I would consider it a relapse but if you truly think you weren't aware of what you were doing just keep going. be aware of your actions.

5. Sounds like a one-off to me, so no relapse, imo. But be aware of your subconscious mind and learn to control it. Our actions and words communicate what is in our hearts. (Luke 6:45 "A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart.")

Dwell on the Truth and abide in Him. Keep you thoughts focused on the Lord and do not let the lie of PMO stand for one minute. Give it nowhere to take root in your heart or mind.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zqVL11JjWICOHCRUDmqXr9TNC_gpb6yhRF1hKp-fxcc/edit

Kyrie eleison! likes this.