1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is your visualisation strong? How do you do it?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by kio_actualized, Apr 15, 2018.

1. kio_actualized

kio_actualized Fapstronaut

What are the steps you take so you can motivate yourself by building a vision?

2. You should build all your sense equally. Inner vission will take practice and time to build up until it can overtake the external vision. You cannot really stress it. Practice concentration, that is what you need. You want WILL, right? Concentration meditation is what you want.

3. Zodiark

Zodiark Fapstronaut

you also can train it with a candle, just focus on the flame and let all thoughts go away, and also try not to blink, this helps to keep your mind blank! :)

deyocbx likes this.
  4. deyocbx

deyocbx New Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "Zodiark, posta: 1419652, üye: 196467"] ayrıca bir mumla da eğitebilirsin, sadece aleve odaklan ve tüm düşüncelerin gitmesine izin ver ve aynı zamanda göz kırpmamaya çalış, bu zihnini boş tutmak için yardımcı olur ! :)[/ALINTI]
    şimdi denemeye başlıyorum .d

5. Good thread.

For me, the process of success in NoFap has to be rational and based on solid logic, some science, and the development of an iron will.

The vision I see for myself is as being the best person I can be. This means identifying what I think are positive goals and going for those goals and finally achieving those goals. Those goals are all internalised, none are based on the way others see me...even my wife...because I cannot affect these things. I can only control how I see myself.

deyocbx likes this.