1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 18. That's 20%. Yesterday I was exhausted. I don't remember being so tired in my life. I thought I'd fallen ill. I came here and read some of the posts and I saw it's something it could happen. I slept a lot and I'm feeling better today. Thanks NoFap! Thank you guys for sharing your stories!
    [​IMG]

Zansibar Dukakis likes this.
  2. Hey Guys,
    DAY 2
    It has always been good for me, learning the self-discipline. Makes me more productive and active. I am growing by steps. Busy day makes me away from doing PMO.
    [​IMG]

Yeah, Rules keep you Productive. Wondering, if there is any other.

3. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Day 4, after 7 days going free of pmo and then relaps... Trying to be strong, although is very strong, I have strong headaches, I feel horroble, I have some fuzzy vision, I feel very bad, but I think this is temporary and it will pass...

4. Hashmal

Hashmal Fapstronaut

Just saw this thread, I'm already in the 7th day and counting, good luck every one!
    [​IMG]

5. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

Soon the 27 th day comes to an end. I have been thinking a lot today, being 37 years old and my heart yearn for a nice girlfriend and to raise a little family together. Is this helping me to get there, I like to think so. This is the mood to spoil it all, but I know that Tomorrow might be a brighter day and I will stay Strong and wake up to Day 28.
    Is it better to go through life as single, knowing you did one thing right? I hope it can change.

Connor MacManus likes this.
  6. It's called withdrawal bro.

What's It like – Withdrawal - Reuniting

If you are strong enough to weather the storm like a grown man Denzel you may be on your way to total freedom from this my friend, lasting freedom. Doesn't that sound nice? Not perpetually revolving in an endless circle of streaks as a majority of new users here find themselves in?

What Is It Like – Benefits - Reuniting

PM if you ever feel sad, hopeless, lost, or lonely Denzel.

Denzel889 likes this.
  7. Cherish the music that stirs in your heart.

The light and possibilities become endless when you finally achieve freedom from PMO.

8. Best wishes to you @Hashmal :)

9. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

Thank you for the kind words.
    You are So right. It is the music that is the joy and the passion of my life. Your words struck me like lightning. I can do this! "Life can be beautiful" -James Dean

10. It's About TIme

It's About TIme Fapstronaut

Day 21
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner
    I had a pretty good day today despite tiredness and when I got home from school I usually end up wasting time, but I gave my car a much needed car wash. I guess this morning an army of birds decided to ruin my car, but at least it looks nice now lol. I hope to keep my anti-procrastination going.

TeePee, Zansibar Dukakis and Kall99 like this.
  11. Kall99

Kall99 Fapstronaut

Day 16! Panic button again. oh god. no pain, no gain -_-.

Good luck ! Stay strong fapstronaut!;)

12. modetorres

modetorres Fapstronaut

day 58, it's beer time xD

Fyn likes this.
  13. Zansibar Dukakis

Zansibar Dukakis Fapstronaut

Day 21,

Had a productive day, but I definitely felt depressed and in my head, lotta anxiety and nerves right now (a typical factor in my withdrawal). I'm with my guy It's About Time on this anti-procrastinating thing. I've noticed that since I've started this reboot, I've really been stressing about sorta restarting passions of mine that I gave up on or have not been putting enough energy into. I think that's something I think is important, but I have to make sure I'm taking that one day at a time. I can easily get anxious from this idea that I need to be doing everything I ever wanted to accomplish TODAY now that I'm getting sober. But I have to remember to just do the work I can today. That'll keep me focused but relaxed. Hope everyone's doing well, keep up the fight!

14. M4s1cF@n7

M4s1cF@n7 Fapstronaut

I am In. The Last time I PMOed Was Sunday October 9th. So am I on day one or two?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  15. Mlaj

Mlaj Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

[​IMG]
    Day 19. I've had a very close call today. I've being tired and especially horny during the last few days, with a lot of intrusive thoughts. I didn't relapse because of NoFap. I must reach the 90th day. Thanks!

I'm reading a book I think it'll help me with the urges and triggers. "Brain Lock", by Jeffrey M. Schwartz. It's for OCD but you can apply it for any compulsion.

Today I'll keep away from the computer.

Good luck to all!

16. JimSwe

JimSwe Fapstronaut

Day 28.. I think. Starting to loose count, hope that is a good sign;).
    You know that passion for something, when for example when you goes to musicschool, dancingclass or whatever, you have that thing, you don't just practice for just That 30 minutes a day, you keep on for an hour, or loose it for even two hours. Lets hope that it is like that for us all when we reach that 90 days or 100 or what goal we may have.

17. vasu

vasu Fapstronaut

I am starting the 90 day goal today!

18. K.C_Cage

K.C_Cage Fapstronaut

Day 2... I relapsed again Monday night, and I was debating whether or not to count it but I knew it was a conscious enough of a decision that it needed to be counted, so I reset my counter to what my actual progress is.

19. DaveyMicrocosm

DaveyMicrocosm Fapstronaut

I'm experiencing more spirituality; any dreams where i get attacked my body regenerates and I've begun to have spiritual visions of sex with women I encounter. Only Day 12.

20. Zansibar Dukakis

Zansibar Dukakis Fapstronaut

Hey fellas,

Day 22 started off with my first wet dream, which was a little demoralizing. It was really weird waking up with a wet spot but not having relapsed. As a recovering alcoholic, I've had drinking dreams before, but this was like a drinking dream where I wake up smelling like booze. It was also telling because my dream, despite being very dreamily surreal, was essentially about relapsing on PMO. It's a real indication of where my heads at right now, and how the addiction is trying to sneak it's way into my conscious.

Felt a little shaky for a good part of the day as well. This was the first day in awhile I've really felt the triggers and urges hitting me hard, to the point where I'm trying to negotiate in my head how I can look at p-subs and do similar slippery slope behavior. Fortunately, I was able to sneak away at work to pray and meditate and that seemed to get me back on track. I have to remember there is just no half-measure with this stuff, i know I can't PMO like a normal person, I know it's an addiction that if I don't work towards recovering from will isolate me and consume my life. I have to keep fighting, as we all do. Keep it up everyone, reach out if you need to!

Fyn and JimSwe like this.