1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NOFAP! NOFAP! NOFAP!!!

2. DaveyMicrocosm

DaveyMicrocosm Fapstronaut

Had the idea to fap after listening to a bunch of bands then eating fruit. Probably just some nervous energy from new integration. Anyway I'm here to abstain and continue onwards toward a real relationship. Shout out to the saints and God's.

3. LeaderBird

LeaderBird Fapstronaut

4. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

5. Djrinwa

Djrinwa Fapstronaut

6. Nero Degurechaff

Nero Degurechaff Fapstronaut

Day 7 here , was around Day 20+ but then i got depressed about how weak I am and relapsed though I learned a very valuable lesson/s if anyone is having a hard time keeping up the 90 day challenge , feeling like you have no talent and skills and feeling like you can't do anything and have no self-confidence , just don't it will both scientifically and spiritually weaken you to believe something that isn't real , it's just a illusion because I had that experience.

7. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

I'm back in game mode, day 4 over now onto day 5!

8. NoPmo_NoCry

NoPmo_NoCry Fapstronaut

I'm in. Started last wednesday 21th of june. Ill be checking in here :)

Spiff likes this.
  9. LeaderBird

LeaderBird Fapstronaut

Day 14 = Completed.

Spiff likes this.
  10. I want to make it to 90 days of no PMO. I'm currently on day 27. During the past month I've been living pretty much alone as my SO has been away with her work commitments. However she'll be home in a few days for good so I'm really hoping I can stick to my goals for the additional 60 days. She fully supports me and is glad I'm improving myself.

Good luck to everyone else on this journey!

JJ_Kino, Spiff and Freeman82 like this.
  11. Delighted for you mate. You are definitely on the right path. Best wishes

JJ_Kino and Chakra_Serpent like this.
  12. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

does a wet dream count as a relapse?

13. LeaderBird

LeaderBird Fapstronaut

Day 15 = Completed.

Spiff likes this.
  14. Spiff

Spiff Fapstronaut

Day 30 completed... one third of the way.

15. Ak468

Ak468 Fapstronaut

16. changeyourmind

changeyourmind Fapstronaut

17. WillPower84

WillPower84 Fapstronaut

Im back in!

Hopefully this time I make it!

18. I'm reposting this. Sums up what I have learnt so far.

SOmething I noticed today from reading your post and others in the 'success stories' forum - The tips are very consistent: daily exercise, good thought patterns, cold showers, good diet, low alcohol, prayer/meditation, no edging.

But I've just realised that it takes some time to incorporate all these things into you daily routine. For my first attempt at no PMO all I did was keep my tablet outside my bedroom. That brought some success but I eventually relapsed. Then I started taking cold showers. A while later I noticed that alcohol was causing me to relapse so I cut that out too. And finally I got to no edging. The next things I need to start doing are more regular exercise and occasional fasting.

The main point is that each time I relapsed it wasn't a complete failure. It was just a signal that it was time to incorporate one new positive healthy element into my daily routine. I've probably started doing one new thing per month, and it's only now that I'm reaping the rewards of that slow and steady improvement.

To use a soccer analogy, the result of winning/losing isn't as important as the gradual improvement of how well the team is playing. If I'm playing 5/10, that will be good enough to not PMO on regular days but not for the really hard or stressful day. So I need to up my game to the next level.

I'm realizing that being free of PMO is the cumulative result of many little things. In the long run focusing on the process of how I am living each day is more effective than asking the question 'did I fap today or not'. The counter is just a reflection of how effective your routine is.

My conclusion: Don't focus on the relapses. Just keep improving your process bit by bit. And the rest will look after itself.

19. john wheel

john wheel Fapstronaut

Day Four completed. Only four days in but really trying to see this streak as an empowering wave to be ridden, controlled and enjoyed, not like a terrible burden as if you are carrying bricks on your back and mustn't buckle under the weight.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Ak468 likes this.
  20. DaveyMicrocosm

DaveyMicrocosm Fapstronaut

Really good advice, it's a process of change that accumulates in different ways. The Buddha said drop by drop we create our habits. Black and White thinking will usually lead to extreme guilt, sure we want to stop fapping but it must be replaced with another behavior. The more practices and hobbies we take on the less time we'll have to fap and eventually we won't even think about doing it.

Freeman82 likes this.