1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just went to the looksmax forum

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 14, 2021.

1. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

"looksmaxing"
    My dumb brain:
    Ain't that a hairy potter spell?

Now, dressing up and workout, hell yeah
    Steroids? surgery?
    [​IMG]

Agent 6 and Chris_Cactusblossom like this.
  2. Let's throw i guess... Sadge

3. My turn:
    [​IMG]

4. Search on google ""Sadge" emote"

5. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Men dedicating time and patience with hard work and focused effort to make incremental gains in multiple aspects of their lives for social / psychological / relational (etc.) advantages is positive. ..Hence why we are here to heal from our P addiction.

From what I’ve read, ‘looksmaxing’ overall is positive in a general sense.

Fix Bayonets!

-A6

HolyTheotokos likes this.
  6. [​IMG]

P.s. You are sick. A real sicko. Sick in the head. Go see a doctor, sicky sick sick. Maybe they'll give you a vaccine and clear up that sick DNA you've got going on over there. Sicko.

:)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2021
  7. Hahaha... Nice one :D

8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

9. Deadpool Arm Regrowth.jpg

Agent 6 likes this.
  10. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Some more info here:
    https://incels.wiki/w/Looksmax.me

Self improvement is always a noble pursuit, and looking good for women is as good a motivation as any. I'm not sure that going down this weird rabbithole would be positive for anyone, learning a strange new vocabulary to obsess about your facial aesthetics when most women don't give a fuck anyway, so long as you are fit, healthy and spend less time in the bathroom than she does.

Agent 6 and Chris_Cactusblossom like this.
  11. You can't be on looksmax and have a healthy self-image. Women wearing makeup is NOT comparable to "looksmaxing". If you think so, then you don't know any women.

fredisthebes likes this.
  12. Not from reason. Probably more from trauma, low self-esteem.

Axesteel likes this.
  13. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

It cant be worst than Incel.co right? (Going to check it out, pray for my soul)

14. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

15. And?! What's it like?

16. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Trash...:emoji_tired_face:

Dont wanna go there again

Chris_Cactusblossom likes this.
  17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I'm assuming this has something to do with that stupid 1-10 hierarchy that uses some sort system to set up men with women? Often used by extremely bitter incel types? I always found that shit funny because in a lot of ways I seem to fit into their idealised standards, I'm over 6 foot, have a masculine jawline, you know that sort of shit. Yet I'm still a virgin lmfao. I thought possessing these traits would get me a free girlfriend? Has she been lost in the post? Who do I call to get a replacement sent out?

18. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

You would have to be incredibly good looking to make up for being such a self-obsessed, bitter loser who expects women that they have no respect for to fall at their feet. Which I guess is the idea....

19. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I know my previous comment was jokey in nature but I still dont think its fair to assume all incel types are inherently bad people. A lot of them are people who have fallen through the cracks in society, have no friends, have no romantic prospects, have generally shitty lives. They may try to improve themselves and see no results, and become disillusioned. Then wherever they look, they see people making fun of them even if they didn't hurt anyone or do much of anything at all, laughing at and in some cases revelling in their misfortune. Nobody is born bitter, something has to have happened to make them that way. I feel like a lot of these people deserve pity, not scorn.

20. Daryn

Daryn Fapstronaut