1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kabalah, Synchronicity, Semen Retention, Satanism, and the movie called American Satan

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Stahhluzdveller, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Stahhluzdveller

Stahhluzdveller Fapstronaut

American Satan----

My questions which are irregular and irrelevant to each other :

1-Who is baphomet, what is his purpose? *how can I find the true information about it?
    2-What is kabalah used for? *how can I find the true information about it?
    3-What is hermetism, is there any correlation to kabalah? If so *how can I find the true information about it?
    4- What is kundalini? *how can I find the true information about it?+
    5- What is the universal law of attraction? *how can I find the true information about it?
    6- what is the universal law of synchronicity? how can I find the true information about it?*
    7- What is dreammatter or dream matter? *how can I find the true information about it?
    8- Does dopamin spike cause GABA receptor havoc?
    9- Do you believe in Aleister Crowley or Eliphas Levi? Explain why you think of so.
    10- If I have a leaky gut syndrome, may pmo addiction prevent my gut recovery? how can I find the true information about it?
    11- Where can I find out the true history of tarod cards?
    12- Do not you too think of music is a strong stimulant?

2. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

I can answer some of these, though I have not gone in depth about all of these topics myself, I do have friends interested in some of this stuff. He'd probably recommend you to read the book called the kybalion, which is all about hermetism and occult stuff, and I do believe it holds a correlation with Kabalah, and is interesting alltogether if you're into this stuff.

As for Kundalini, I've read several different interpretations, but it's basically a universul force of some kind. In humans it manifests itself into the spine, it's form is 2 snakes intertwining and climbing up on one another. I would research kundalini yoga if you want to know more.

As for your leaky gut syndrome, nofap has helped several people with various illnesses and it may help, but it definitely won't hurt, so it's worth keeping up. For now true infortmation is hard to find

3. Try a good library. Samuel L. Mathers did go a long way by this.

4. Stahhluzdveller

Thank you so much for your helpful messages.

5. Go to a doctor.

Coffee Candy likes this.
  6. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Heh, the only question I know the answer to: Kabbalah, or in Hebrew קבלה is the study of the deepest, most secret, most mystical parts of the Jewish Torah. As for information on the subject, the internet is filled with fraudulent kabbalists, so it'll be hard to find much true info. But Wikipedia is generally okay, more or less, so try there. Be aware that only very learned Jews actually learn Kabbalah, if you're not Jewish than it's a real spiritual problem, if you are but aren't ready, then it's also a problem.
    But there isn't any problem just reading about it. The problems stem from actually attempting to learn it.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    Stahhluzdveller likes this.
  7. Agreed, preferably a psychiatrist

8. Stahhluzdveller

Thank you for your precious answer.