1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Learn from my mistake

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Apr 24, 2021.

1. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Seems wise. Is there any situation in which you believe it doesn't show up bad to approach yourself? I don't think going for the kill will make me look inherently in a bad way.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

If she is interested in you and is putting herself in your orbit, she wants you to talk to her. It doesn't matter the place so you can go and talk to her an she is going to make it easy for you. If she is not into you, no matter the place she is going to be unconfortable.. shy.. is going to avoid you.. or or is going to cut you quickly. Attraction is not a choice, if she is not into you... she is just not into you. No matter how much you talk to her to convince her.. she is just not into you. Besides that as we talk earlier you are chasing after a woman that is not into you, is not going to work. You are going to have a lot more succesfull experiences that are attracted to you from the beginning.

For cold approach (if you want to do it anyway) the best scenarios are the onces were her guard is down.
    Places like bars, dance club, streat, train, subway.. etc are bad places to do it because her guard is up. But places like private parties, weddings, a class of something you both like, museums, or any place a woman feel safe and confortable with the people around them.

greenishmoon likes this.
  3. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

I think you confused me with OP. I was just asking about random girls to hit on on cold approach or whatever people call it.
    Yes, this seems like the most intelligent way to go for it. It is strange how obvious it is but how underlooked it goes.

4. Fat Boy

Fat Boy Fapstronaut

Bro take the red pill bro

5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Sounds like you got oneitis fairly quickly when you were trying to lock in date number 2.

Garek likes this.
  6. Sudden onset.

brassknucks likes this.