Leveling Up Your Immunity i.e. Baby It's Cold Outside & I'm the Ice Man

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Contentful T, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I believe I contracted a "contact cold" the other night using a computer at a school. The guy sitting across from me coughed and he sounded sick. Was it a coincidence I got sick that very same night (woke up with it in my throat and knew it had fully grabbed me)?

Now I cannot say my immune system even at full capacity could have fought off that jerk's inconsiderate airborne germs (jk but really there are downsides to sharing PC's at schools).

However if you hate colds as much as I do I want you to start doing the following daily, at least through the fall and winter months if you live in a climate where it gets cold. It is entirely up to you if you want to do this all yearlong or not and it is perfectly fine to do it indefinitely yearlong, year after year after year after decade even.

• Astragalus daily
    • Freshly squeezed lime (NOPE, not lemon) juice daily, cut it in half and squeeze it and add some water if you want to wash it down better, can be daily but at least weekly
    • Unfiltered apple cider vinegar, pour some in a glass and mix it with water, this one does not go down well without water however I use it as tooth cleaner and mouthwash so I do drink it straight up sometimes. I don't measure but just enough to fill the bottom of a glass most times, like a quarter of an inch off the bottom, probably equals a couple tbsp. You can do this one daily or a couple times a week at least
    • ICE COLD SHOWERS DAILY

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018