1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Life goals!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Sep 29, 2019.

1. I guess coming towards you guys and asking, caring about your life goals is what gives power to your dreams and goals.

So write down how old are you, and what your dream is. Tell in detail about it and in how long time do you see it done or something like that.

So I am 19 and... I want to be a really good father to my kid or kids. Loyal and strong husband. King. Guy with a tough grip. A man of respect. I want to rely on a respect that rules lives, cause respect is beautiful, noble and important. I want to be always phisically fit and healthy. I want to be the light in the room that explains people things from own experience. I want to also be inspirational human being that never dies. Maybe body, but spirit stays down here and keeps my legacy alive. I guess my legacy for kids would be knowledge and understanding of the world. I also would love to become more intelligent in terms of speech. I know I can be really good and noble sounding young male, but I have a lots of work to put in. And yes, to never stop moving, cause vibration is main organism on this planet.

I wish you all to achieve all the good goals and dreams of yours!

Shane@99 likes this.
  2. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Are you a father already? or are you talking about your future kids?

I am 36 and father of a beautiful 3 month old boy. Being the best father and husband I can be is my greatest goal for the next 10, 20, ... forever number of years.

3. Nah man. I am 19 year old. Just having plans for future! ;) I wish you all the best to be a great father.