1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by extreming96, Feb 15, 2024.

1. extreming96

extreming96 Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

my ex girlfriend broke up with me about 14 months back. 1 month later my brother died in a terrible accident. For some reason nofap was not difficult because I felt like I had to prove 2 people I changed.

Almost 15 months later I yesterday kissed a girl twice while being on nofap. We started talking and were vibing. Because I am used to the presence of my ex gf and my brother I feel very lonely lately. I feel like when I meet a girl she is the one who will fullfill my life.

I worked on myself these past 14 months, so I do work out, eat clean, get money and work on my social skills. But for some reason I still feel lonely and these things don’t give me fullfillment like my friends told me it would give me.

So whenever I meet a girl like the girl I kissed with, I get to attached. I literally can’t sleep if she doesn’t response in the evening. All my friends tell me to not focus on girls right now because I am to emotional/impulsive.
    But I do have a lot of friends but still feel lonely and whenever I am dating a girl I don’t feel lonely. But that means that when I am feeling lonely, I wanna talk/see the girl I am dating.

I already feel energy shifting between us. She notices im getting more attached.

Does anyone have any tips to fix this? I am seriously lost fr fr

2. Be Inspired

Be Inspired Fapstronaut

Only God can ultimately fill our terrible loneliness, brother.

3. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

I hope you find your healing. I agree, let God into your pain and loneliness. Also it is only just over a year ago since you lost your brother, that is a big deal in your life and do get help to process that if you haven't already and need to.
    If you have always been like this I would consider looking in SLAA, it is a 12 step addiction recovery group for this kind of stuff.

4. i will make it!

i will make it! Fapstronaut

In my oppinion thats the void caused by missing PMO, Whats is your current streak?

5. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Instead of being so attached to one woman, could you see multiple women until one becomes the exclusive one? When I was single I had a lot of women friends as friends with benefits. It was not as fulfilling as having a single serious girlfriend, but their friendship and intimacy kept me from being lonely.

6. Ninjutsu Jukai

Ninjutsu Jukai Fapstronaut

Seems like so.

7. Ninjutsu Jukai

Ninjutsu Jukai Fapstronaut

What does your average day look like? Maybe you have a boring life? Like mine? Let's make tiktok together bro!!