1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandatory vaccination

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by False promise, May 12, 2020.

Should vaccination be made mandatory to stop this virus?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ah yes, the same old stuff we always hear over and over again, I'm used to it really and it's nothing new. I don't usually get into it because it'll be like a five hour debate that doesn't go anywhere, and we just get insulted anyways so. lol

What about the elderly when some vaccinated people (without feeling sick) sheds virus cells getting others infected? That doesn't count though right? Fake news I guess. :rolleyes:

Aye, I do, I also have a page on Facebook that's great.

It's a shame my country is fighting so hard to push mandatory vaccination and by the sounds of it, they'll eventually get their way. I love my country but will not tolerate being subjected to forced treatment or procedures, that's literally the point in the "my body my rights" saying.

Just before the lockdown I was able to fly to a different country to visit a friend for the time being, so I'm a little more optimistic at least and we'll see how it all plays out.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2020
    False promise likes this.
  2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Yeah some guy went off the rails saying we made him ashamed of humanity etc.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. fedmom

fedmom Fapstronaut

You don't need a vaccine, nofap will cure it lol.

4. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Of course that doesn’t count, and when the elderly that are vaccinated still get the flu, then that’s just because the vaccine doesn’t actually prevent the flu.. it only makes it less problematic! How convenient.

They won’t be successful. Some people are definitely pointless to debate. However it’s important to try and plant seeds so that when it comes to that point, they aren’t successful in trying to mandate them. Lots of people are tearing into bill gates about vaccines if you look at the comments on his insta. So that gives me hope at least.

5. False promise

is this sarcasm ?

fedmom likes this.
  6. Blimey, glad I wasn't around for that. :emoji_laughing:

brilliantidiot likes this.
  7. fedmom

fedmom Fapstronaut

Yes I'm not actually saying it will cure it :D One thing though that's sort of related was a friend of my mum's had a baby that got whooping cough and she wrapped it in an electric blanket and after a few days it went away (this is not sarcasm lol). I should have said I'm not suggesting anyone does this if they have a virus.

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  8. Reminds me of my old co-worker, not only did he have colds all the time he also got really bad flu (which daftly he came in to work every time he was sick), yet he would brag about how he takes the flu shot. lol

In terms of the flu vaccine they say it supposedly lowers "severe" symptoms, but what they have a hard time saying is that there are vaccinated people able to spread it without being sick, essentially carrier's. I'd rather know when a person is sick so I can just stay away from areas and people.

Hopefully, there's at least more people that not only question vaccines now, but also ones that support personal choice. I remember even a year or two ago there wasn't much on the whole subject, and most people were too afraid to speak out about it. There's a lot of money being made in vaccines and the Pharma industry in general (like cancer "treatment"), so I'm cautiously optimistic nothing will at the very least be forced or mandated.

9. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

10. Its a very unpopular oppinion and its absolutelly undoable, but I would say it should be mandatory, for dumb people.
    For those, who do reckless acts. Like throwing away masks (seriously its disgusting and potentially dangerous), caughing deliberatelly, etc.
    Other than that, smart people should be able to decide if they need it. Not because its dangerous to be vaccinated, but because everything is limited, and a doctor or someone who meets a ton of people, is more in need for a vaccination than those who are on home office.
    Or those who live in a city (meet more people ) are more in need for a vaccine than those who live in a village.
    Also, please note, that vaccines usually work until the virus doesn't change too much. (This is why you have different vaccines for flu every couple year) Also note, that you are not immune to anything after you get the shot, you need time to build up immunity. (couple weeks) So in many cases, its too late to get vaccinated. (since by the time you build up immunity the illness grows less common)
    Use every tech wisely, even vaccines. Its not a magic bullet.

11. Thanks mate, I'll give that a read when I have some time. I know people that would love to take a gander at that sort of thing and will be pleased, cheers!

Purity Power likes this.
  12. False promise

Well abstaining from pmo can certainly improve your overall health and strength of your immune system. Nofap alone wont protect you but it is an important component to healthy living. Which is what true immunity is about. Vaccinating for a percentage of so called protection from a few strains of a virus that is constantly mutating (all viruses mutate) is absolutely retarded in my opinion. The news should be talking about nofap and its effects on the immune system. Along with dietary and other lifestyle impacts on the immune system. But you dont hear them talking about that do you?

13. False promise

Yes, ive certainly come across those types. As if its some sort of great accomplishment to book an appointment to get a needle in your arm.

Yeah.. it supposedly lowers severe symptoms. What a convenient excuse for having a product that doesn't work. No one questions this? They actually believe that its still worth getting because it will apparently decrease the severity of the flu you get? How is that even measurable?

Not only being an asymptomatic carrier, the vaccine can actually make you sick. My grandma was sick last year when i went to visit her. She couldn't understand how she got sick cause she had barely left the house. I said, did you get a flu shot? She said yeah.. i just did. She then got me sick. I wouldnt be surprised if the flu shot is actually the cause of the majority of flu outbreaks.

Definitely more people questioning vaccines now.. which is why they're cranking up the censorship on social media. Its amazing how they use psychological warfare to manipulate peoples opinions. The evil anti-vaxxers are killing children and the poor immunocompromised/elderly. No foundation in reality. The world is upside down. Everything harmful is sold as beneficial. We're supposed to believe the higher ups care deeply about our well being.. and would never do anything to harm us. Its why they create GMO foods to "feed the world" cause without toxic GMO food that our body has never encountered in history, everyone would starve. Soon they will admit that they've been spraying the skies with metals and other chemicals, all for the benefit of mankind. To stop global warming. Sorry folks, that aint water vapour.. look up geoengineering.

Kawabdivine and Deleted Account like this.
  14. False promise

You are the problem. You think you have a clue about topics you've never looked into further than what the first page on google says, or what you heard on the news. "not because its dangerous to be vaccinated" is all you had to say for me to come to that conclusion.

15. okay then, lets agree to disagree. I'm a pro vaccine guy. I would rather risk getting some chemicals may or may not dangerous into my body once every 5-10 years then getting an illness that is lethal (not talking about the current one) and die on spot. (actually as a child I had quite poor immune system so most likely i would probably dead anyway) (Can you name an ethnic group from somewhere around the world where there is no vaccination, and average expected lifetime is higher than idk in any developed country?)

Besides, I doubt that vaccines are the most problematic poision we all consume. Yet it gets SO MUCH attention. What about plastics in the drinking water? I've read somewhere that plastics from tea bags changes the behaviour of tardigrades, yet noone is looking into the matter. (Or plastic bottles around the world in natural waters for that matter.)
    Or what about hormones in water released from birth control pills?
    And lets not talk about air pollution...
    Heck! Even dust in your room is plastic (well aside from human skin) , but have you seen dust under the microscope? Its basically plastic strips.
    (Which we all inhale)

All I wanted to say, is that I doubt that from the huge amounts of poision we all consume (and have no choice in not consuming) vaccines are the ones that matter the most. Especially because they are researched and inspected as carefully as possible. (And because there is always some media coverage about the topic.)

But you don't have to share my oppinion on the contrary its good that some people think about dangers others don't (Since it helps evolve threatments and make the next generation of vaccines and other tech safer) .

fredisthebes likes this.
  16. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Formaldehyde, thimerosal, aluminum, mercury, aborted foetus matter...

Even the concept of vaccine is so fishy: injecting yourself a "weakened" virus so that your organism can train to neutralize it if you catch the big one..... Yeah.. Rrright. No thanks.

This is a temporary fallen evil world where Satan wants to send everyone to hell before himself. There is strength, liberty, peace, grace, prosperity, health, and love in Christ though. Save your seat for the pre-tribulation rapture now by trusting in His blood.

It's amazing times we're living, just don't destroy yourself even if corrupted men try to force you. Resist, be a conscientious objector for freedom and well-being's sake.

17. False promise

You’re assuming that vaccines are actually effective. Which is ironic because you already pointed out the obvious flaw in vaccine logic which is that viruses are constantly mutating. Besides, they have never even been proven to be effective by comparing vaccinated individuals with a non-vaccinated placebo. I challenge you to show me where they have. Good luck finding it. They’ve only ever compared vaccinated to other vaccinated.

I can name a group that has survived for thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years without vaccines. They’re called humans. I don’t see any wild animals getting vaccinated either. Humans pets are though, and they happen to very unhealthy as well.

The difference between everything you just mentioned is that those are inhalation and ingestion pathways. Vaccines are injected into the muscle, bypassing all your body’s natural defenses. This means toxins have a much better chance of making it to your brain. I agree that all those things are a problem, but they’re different. And they do deserve much attention as well.

They are not researched as thoroughly as you think, as I already pointed out. Go back to the first page of this thread and read the studies I posted.

18. False promise

Yeah.. seems like a convenient way to infect someone with a virus eh? If you ever wanted to do such a thing.. maybe if you could make profit off of someone who’s sick with viruses? Maybe chronically sick. Hmm.. wonder who would want to do that.

19. Just look at billion-dollar business in cancer "care". Amazing how we haven't had literally one single breakthrough in all these years, and disgusting things like chemo (that destroy your immune system and body) are our only option and chance of surviving. Every time I see an article claiming to have found some major component to cancer treatment, you never read about it again and how the follow up is working out. :emoji_thinking:

20. False promise

yeah just keep running for the cure though. If I’m not mistaken there’s been several cancer causing companies that promote cancer research fundraisers. Too funny.