1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandatory vaccination

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by False promise, May 12, 2020.

Should vaccination be made mandatory to stop this virus?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

It’s already happening in Denmark.
    https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law
    There’s also the fact that bill gates has said we won’t be returning to normal until everyone is vaccinated. Many other indications that we’re headed in that direction. You don’t actually think it’s logical to wait until something happens to start discussing it do you?
    I think it’s a reasonable response. Does he honestly think having a chemistry degree makes me any more inclined to trust his ridiculous opinion? Clearly that was his intention in stating it.

2. False promise

How about formulating your own opinions bud. Go look through this thread there are plenty of resources linked that contradict what your so called “authorities” say. We all know you won’t do that.. because you enjoy the illusion of safety.

Ask yourself why you haven’t heard a peep from the authorities about how to keep your immune system strong. Ask yourself why liquor stores are considered an essential business, along with fast food restaurants. If these organizations were concerned with your health, that would obviously not be the case.

The reason they don’t talk about your immune system and healthy living is because they need you to believe that the vaccine is the only solution. In my opinion, only complete fools fall for the idea of a quick fix. Keep eating as much McDonald’s as you want, smoke your cigarettes, drink booze, do all your degenerate activities, but if you’re vaccinated you’ll be safe. Quite hysterical to think of the logic behind people like you who think that.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I don't have the medical understanding required to go and study the virus for myself. And no, choosing to believe fringe source material isn't forming one's own opinion. You are just parroting your opinion from someone else than I am.

But I have. For my entire life in fact. I don't know how good your country's education is, but I for one have been taught the healthy lifestyle and so has everyone I know. Guess what? It doesn't help. People just ignore it and choose shitty lifestyles while the information is right there.

4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Dear me, all the tin hats out tonight.

By the time Covid vaccine is produced and made available the majority of the world's population will have already been exposed, and therefore have developed the necessary antibodies (i.e. a natural vaccination). A few very vulnerable people and the long-term self isolating may require a vaccination to help them. But maybe not.

'Forced' vaccination programs probably aren't necessary, enough people will take the vaccine to stop the spread, or at least, hinder it's progress enough that the hospitals can cope with the numbers again.

recon117 likes this.
  5. Yup. Tobacco companies are required to put cancer warnings on cigarette packets, alcohol is heavily taxed and about once a week there is a new public campaign encouraging people to eat vegetables and work out.

When cherry-picking and twisting facts is not enough so the narrative pusher has to resolve to claiming blatant falsehoods and hoping the audience won't notice...

6. False promise

Why did you list generalized advisories as opposed to ones in relation to the pandemic? Stay on topic here. Why don’t you comment on the fact that liquor stores and fast food were deemed essential?

Why don’t you be more specific in your claim that I’ve been cherry picking and twisting facts. Was the intent behind your comment just to have a jerk off sesh with your buddy over there?

You mentioned cherry picking and then did a great job pointing out blatantly obvious advisories. Do you know how many products out there are just as harmful as cigarettes that will go through the same process? You know.. how it took decades for them to admit smoking was bad and doing something about it. Does McDonald’s have cancer warnings? How about air fresheners? You do know those are nothing but aerosolized chemicals right. Did you hope I wouldn’t notice your passive aggressive comment?

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Yes. That is why I did not address you. Enjoy your paranoia.

8. False promise

Paranoia? Have you seen the state of the world? You think I’m the paranoid one? Hahaha