1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Medication during a reboot

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Stp890, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Stp890

Stp890 Fapstronaut

Hello brothers,i am here to whisper my experience since the time i discover nofap,i have been an addict of pmo for good eight years,before then my sex drive,quality of erection,ejaculatory latency,penile size,self esteem,self comfidence and overral general health are 99.9% normal and ok.but as the time went by around 4 years i found out that i am no longer a real man,can not attain erection,shrunk manhood,severe PE,zero libido,poor working memory,anxiety,and much more,i was depressed and nobody know my hidden life style and experience.i began to think that i would never mary or bear children and or my wife will leave me,this force me to ask goggle and other search engines,that is how i arrived at nofap,then i realiaed that all my symptoms are caused by pmo.
    Joining nofap by diffault helped me reduced my pmo to great extent,but still can not quit despite the clear emergence of all life ruining side effects,i have been in that situation for another 4 years,and the effects are still there,
    Last week i visited a doctor and that was my first time to discuss my issue with some body,he prescribed some drugs for me,using the drugs for two days produced no result other than drowsiness,the doctor ask me to come again and i would.
    I am now asking if i am on the right path or medication is not needed at all,advice me please i am comfused.thanks for reading.