1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Message after 6 Years i discovered NoFap

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by KiKopowa, Feb 25, 2021.

1. KiKopowa

KiKopowa Fapstronaut

I am familiar with NoFap almost 6years now but i did not took it that seriously, Nofap changed my life for the better, so i felt the need to give back to the community the free benefits of that thruthfull information that came to me 6years ago.

All of you who read this take NoFap seriously becoase you will see your life being transformed for the better. i did not take nofap that seriously so i was relapsing 3-5 days yet i had expirenced some benefits. at age 29 i had my first relationship and i was MO usally. my first 2 months in my relationship i could not have sex becoase when i touched my gf i was losing my erection and i told her what my past addiction and the problems that come with it but i knew the solution was NoFap. she undestood. and after 2-3 months on nofap i managed to get my erection and eventually i had S. We are together since then on a total 15 months healthy serious relationship.
    i also expirenced all the benefits fellow NoFappers write, self confidence, energy boost, no brainfog, better focus, strength, no social anxiety, clean eyes (the windows to your soul), female attraction, good mood, and much more.

There is no shortcut, no cheats, if u want to better your life stop seeing P imidiatelly, its ok if u relapse dont feel shame or guilt, just know every time you are going to relapse that there is an enemy that wants you to be this way with no energy, brainfog, social anxiety and all the cons that comes allong the way.
    Look in today society, they construct all those unlogical/fake/crazy social status, they brainwash ppl minds so we are passive to every change that takes away our Freedom and our Rights, call me a conspiracy theorist i dont five a F**K.
    California state gives free money to flourish the P industry, Why? Is that civilization, culture? No the push over their agenda on human enslavement, nobody can enslave anyone we are enslaving our selves when we accept their rotten choices that shapes our wolrd. dont get me started i could write pages about the subject.

So break your chains, Be free from any addiction they put in your life, call it drugs, S, P, food, Games, Tv shows and all those things that steals your time, your most valuable thing in the wolrd. TIME.

Dont give your Time to meaningless things, be creative and be yourself. And if others dont like you for your choices and actions know that others did the same Choices as you and eventually you will connect with the right Ppl the right time, so if you are lonely now, you should not give a F**k, be happy that you are your self when others pretend to be something that other brainwashed ppl want them to be.
    throw away your past life, live in the present get rid off all the addictions and ppl that come with it, discover your self, know your self, be your self, live your life, nobody is going to live it for you. its your life you are the master of your self and your choices.

Nothing matters most that your psycilogical/physical health if you are not healthy your are going to contaminate people that are around you with the mental desieases you carry.

2. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Its very inspiring

Roady likes this.