Misandrie - The hate of men

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RealLifeGamer, Apr 5, 2016.

1. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

I see what you mean, but some of that information is not right. The wage gap is a myth, sure, some women are paid less, but there's a reason behind that. Usually men work more hours, work in more dangerous jobs or just work at jobs that require an Engineer degree and not a Women's studies one. And that's another thing I don't like about third wave feminists, they take information out of context.

I liked the part of "we are stronger together", that's the way it should be.

2. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Yeah I can't stand all this "race" nonsense too. I'm white but what does it matter. We are all made of the same basic DNA structure, we are all human. It's so dumb fighting just because of the pigment of skin I think, and the history that is exactly that, history.
    Think of this, everyone hated Germany during ww1&2 because of the Nazis right, now a few decades later tourism to Germany is just like any other and the people there like us and we like them.
    Why can't the people of different skin colour who are stuck in the past just let things go like ya know.

3. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Haha every woman in the world earns more than me ATM...I'm unemployed haha

TakingTheSteps and ShotDunyun like this.
  4. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

Some women that want to go out with me have a car and a better job, and I'm here hunting squirrels in order to eat :(

Star Lord and TakingTheSteps like this.
  5. I technically make more than my husband. More per hour at least. He works more hours, so it evens out to being about the same.

The issue was when women were making less money for doing the exact same job, not just general stats of women making less money than men. But, as far as I know, that isn't an issue anymore. I could be wrong, because I honestly haven't done any research on the matter.

The thing is... things happen for a reason and a season. Feminism was important when it was founded, because things weren't equal back then. Not even slightly. But now it's just getting nit picky and there are bigger things to be concerning ourselves with, honestly.

6. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

bullshit

7. melancholy king

melancholy king Fapstronaut

so, you would argue that discrimination doesn't exist? If I were to say similar about African Americans or Hispanics (its not the disparity either...) would you still call it zombie bullshit? (kudos to anyone who gets that reference btw)

8. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

you expect me to believe that regardless of other economic factors and the fact that women weren't even gravitating towards the same jobs as men, al men conspired to pay women exactly 77 cents for every dollar men made for the last 70 years?

Golgo 13 likes this.
  9. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

10. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Yes, I'm currently training as a welder fabricator, I can potentially have limbs cut off, be electrocuted, have sheets of metal fall on me, be caught by spinning machinery, be impaled by metal shards flying off drills etc etc. I also am thinking of working onboard ships and risk, drowning, being in an engine explosion, hot oil going on me etc etc.
    You'r damn right I will want that danger money yo.

ShotDunyun likes this.
  11. Leanne

Leanne Fapstronaut

Excuse me then...

HopefulChristian likes this.
  12. Leanne

Leanne Fapstronaut

Agreed completely.
    And there's a lot more out there than wages that shows discrimination. Just the fact that it is a rule to NOT be misogynistic here on NoFap shows there is a problem. Notice there hasn't been a need to end misandry on here. I know it's hard being human, whether you're a man of a woman, but ignoring that discrimination is still a problem is discounting women and minorities altogether.

13. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Let's not forget though that discrimination works both ways. Men also get discrimated against. It's just never in the limelight because men are supposed to magically accept it because we are men.
    For example I know of shops who hire women over men because they want customers to not feel "intimidated" and want the workers to represent the shop's style and "beauty". That's just one example I've come across in my time.

ShotDunyun likes this.
  14. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

15. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

That's the problem, there are no rules against misandry. You get a safe ticket to call men pigs, violent animals, potential rapists, and no one will bat an eye. And not only here, is everywhere.

16. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Yeah that's true, for example if I called a woman a bitch, I would be labeled a woman beater or womaniser or something very hateful. More ironically it would be the same if the woman was in fact a bitch.

17. Leanne

Leanne Fapstronaut

Sure, there is discrimination against men. But it's the man who is on top in the WORLD. The reason that discrimination against women is worse is because the man is the one who has the power. The women are therefore more vulnerable in discrimination.
    Here's an article about how feminism can help equality.
    WARNING: the first one, number ten, is hard to read!
    http://listverse.com/2013/03/16/10-...urce=more&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=direct

ShotDunyun likes this.
  18. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Check this out, worlds most powerful women.
    These women don't get where they are by chance, they make calculated often harsh decisions and choices to get to the top, just like the equivalent male.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolin...worlds-most-powerful-women-2015/#3c649e2a3c06

Hell Angela Merkel is practically the head of the European union. She has more power over all men in the EU in essence.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    TakingTheSteps and ShotDunyun like this.
  19. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

Sounds like circumcision to me, one surgery that children dont have a vote on, and some of those go wrong, and that practice is 100% legal.

I invite you to read news about female teachers raping students, and before anyone says "nah bro, that can't be rape", remember we are talking about boys. Mothers are more prone to infanticide in the west. Wage gap is a myth. Restricted freedom goes both ways. Disfigurement is very common in war, which is fought 90% by men.

I'm not saying that there aren't any problems out there, but it doesn't seem fair to call men murderers and women victims, both genders are capable of horrendous actions

Star Lord likes this.
  20. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Theres been cases in the UK of boys (in the past) being raped by orphanages and churches. Both males and females have the same problems really, I don't know why feminists can't accept men and female as equal really.
    Also in the UK girls do better than boys in school exams. Like, there's really loads of things women do better ya know. Why are we men still hated :(

ShotDunyun likes this.