1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Motivational Quotes

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SickJonas, Mar 23, 2021.

1. SickJonas

SickJonas Fapstronaut

It's a bit hokey but making stuff like this really reminds me to be strong. Using it as wallpaper and lock screen and seeing it when I am about to use my computer makes me conscious and snaps me out of temptations. That and seeing my idol, Smokin Joe, always clears my mind. What are some of your favorite motivational quotes? oh and I know it's a little rough but I'm pretty bad at editing pics. Screenshot (91).png

Mark Boher and Rexamilli Vanilli like this.
  2. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

I like it. Looks a bit bland but at the same time I like the simplicity. It gets the work done man, whatever works

[​IMG]

3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

"The best offense is a good offense" by Ratbag

4. SickJonas

SickJonas Fapstronaut

can't argue with that. dope game too

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  5. SickJonas

SickJonas Fapstronaut

Yeah, it has literally stopped me in my tracks if I turn on the computer with bad intentions. thanks for sharing that one.

Retentionman likes this.
  6. “We draw our strength from the very despair in which we have been forced to live. We shall endure.”
    ― César Chávez

7. “In the military we always say we don’t rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training,”
    ― David Goggins, Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds

8. Mark Boher

Mark Boher New Fapstronaut

"discipline weighs ounces regret weighs tons"Jim Rohn

9. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

"There is no stopping and there is no starting. There is only doing!" - Julian Baker

10. Mike1991

Mike1991 Fapstronaut

"Sometimes its those nobody imagines anything of who do the things nobody could ever imagine."

"After every storm, the sun will rise again."

"
    "Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."