1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving away from your hometown

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ms123, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Ms123

Ms123 Fapstronaut

Day 37 for me.Glad I've almost reached 40.
    I know there's millions of people on this site but I need the motivation from all of you.I'm considering moving away from my Hometown and was wondering how many of you had done that?What positives have you experienced from moving and what have you learned about yourself since you moved away?Doing NOFAP has allowed me to clear my mind and really think about my life and I think it's time I get out of my hometown to go better myself.All comments would be appreciated.

Much love and respect to you all!!

parkurman123 likes this.
  2. TheLoneDanger

TheLoneDanger Fapstronaut

If you indeed would be moving to a better life, don't let anything stop you. I did that and my life is 100x better than if I would have stayed. Just make sure you're financially secure so that you won't need to move back, but I'm telling you that you won't regret it.

JustinX and Ms123 like this.
  3. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

It depends on where you move to. The nice advantage of moving to a big city is the restaurants. You can try all kinds of new dishes. Food is my religion.

Taylor25 and Ms123 like this.
  4. Ms123

Ms123 Fapstronaut

Thanks,I appreciate that!I don't have anything going for me in my hometown.Just the same repetitive things I've been doing since things high school.The difference is that people around me have changed and I haven't but their change is getting married and having kids.I'm not ready for that yet because I want things to fall I order in my life before I do that instead of it being unplanned and rushed.I wanna accomplish things in my life and be proud of myself.

jest likes this.
  5. I respect yours but nature and entertainments are my favorites in the whole world. Colorado has great atmospheres, though.