1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Music in dreams?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Hey everyone I'm just wondering if anybody has heard music in your dreams?

Lately I've been hearing some with lyrics, and actual synths being played threw out my deep sleep. Having myself being up on a DJ booth playing Techno. Afar from hearing it in my sleep I've been noticing that it feels extremely different. The effect of the music I've heard and lyrics almost sound Euphoric and enhanced. Last night I dreamed I was with a group of people and we were singing a Dragonfoce song. Three Hammers High is the title.
    It was outstanding and I held a part of the song a little longer then the other people I was with being a acapella. I'm just wondering if music does mean anything? Or if anybody else has experienced the same thing. I want to urge that I don't smoke cigarettes or weed nor I ever will. Just so that's out of the question here. About a week ago I heard the lyrics a woman's voice saying "Runaway Runaway." I'm not sure how this popped up or what my conscious mind was filtering threw.

gatesta likes this.
  2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Surprisingly never, but i sometimes waked up with music on my mind

3. I hear this every time i see your name

PanteriMauzer and gatesta like this.
  4. No only if waking dreams count i often go into semi conscious trances and find myself listening to music I never figured I would be or to artists i don't consider myself a fan of but dig a couple tracks like this sorry digressed bouncing now wish i could have helped

Akeakua and theflutesofSilenus like this.
  5. Intense

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Best music ever made!

Xander_ likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  8. Silenus.. This is the most far out thing I've ever read on NP. OMG. Hahaha I am starting to believe our third eye maybe opens up a bit more and releases chemicals during our sleep. If anything I would say Final Fantasy X-2 would have some resemblance. Yes I've played in my high school days mate. haha