my day 0 and I join nofap orum to fight

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by fishfoody, Jun 7, 2020.

1. fishfoody

fishfoody Fapstronaut

I want to start now. I know Nofao from YouTube and want to stop forever. Today is day 0. I want to stop and be a normal person

I'm addicted to watching hentai and sexy Japanese anime but it's so toxic. I want to stop it please. I complete destroy myself and I can't even talk with people and not feel shy.

I want this reboot to success.
    I want to do anything to not watch sexy things. I try to avoid all anything sexy. For reboot

2. fishfoody likes this.
  3. fishfoody

fishfoody Fapstronaut

Thanks bro! I will read and apply the guidance to my nofap :)

4. I really do hope you succeed, but this is hard addiction and too many times people underestimate it, don't do that mistake, learn from people who already have made these mistakes.

fishfoody likes this.
  5. fishfoody

fishfoody Fapstronaut

I just downloaded the file from filedrop. The translator is very diligent in translating. Yes I will need Google translate to understand the sentences because I not 100% good in reading hard English text. But I will try hard to understand and fallow the method.

Yes it is so hard to quit pmo. I try to quit from 12 year old but always failed because of seeing sexy things on tv and everywhere. Hope I can start from now to change with the guide help

I think I should stop watching anime. I like Japanese anime but it always have some sexy things like miniskirt etc. I don't want to stop watching it because I like the story but I want to reboot my brain so I must sacrifice for my brain sake

6. Jeah I had to sacrifice Netflix too, but well I recreated myself in the progress, it's scary at first, but it's worth it.

fishfoody likes this.