1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My deepest secret.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by dboy18, Aug 26, 2018.

1. saCl97

saCl97 Fapstronaut

Great man!

2. saCl97

saCl97 Fapstronaut

I apologize for my English, I read your experience with interest.

Can you tell me, summarizing briefly, what Andrew explained in his video? And what helped you?

dboy18 likes this.
  3. It's great to read about the positive changes that happen to people when they don't engage in PMO. It gives me the strength to resist the urges and continue on my journey to one day have those positive changes happen in my life.

dboy18 and saCl97 like this.
  4. Arms.R.heavy

Arms.R.heavy Fapstronaut

54 days :)

dboy18 likes this.
  5. dboy18

dboy18 Fapstronaut

Bro, such a great description of that feeling.
    It's like you feel one with the flower.

Deleted Account and Arms.R.heavy like this.
  6. dboy18

dboy18 Fapstronaut

Basically he mentioned the benefits he experienced, being able to talk to people without thinking for words, better confidence, steady and consistent mood, better looking face, strong legs, calm body movement, not caring what people think of you. The benefits he mentioned got me psyched up and keen to try it myself. Another guy called Mikkois on YouTube helped me as well. Search Mikkois NoFap if you are interested.

Deleted Account and saCl97 like this.
  7. saCl97

saCl97 Fapstronaut

Thank you friend

8. dboy18

dboy18 Fapstronaut

What day are you on?

9. saCl97

saCl97 Fapstronaut

Today is my first day of rebooting. I had arrived at 4 days, today I had a really stupid fallout. I would break my head in half. I really can not understand, as in a few moments, I lose all knowledge, motivations, I forget everything and I fall. I vent in the orgasm and then everything comes back to my mind and here I feel destroyed. It's what I feel today, sometimes I think I'll never be able to heal.

dboy18 likes this.
  10. dboy18

dboy18 Fapstronaut

Keep at it, get some motivation. You are on the right path man.

11. saCl97

saCl97 Fapstronaut

Thank you bro! You are a great man!