1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My Doctor Showed Me Her Wrist After My Suicide Attempt

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by AThinkingGuy, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. AThinkingGuy

AThinkingGuy Fapstronaut

After nofap, I have to admit, I was good at first, but over a month in, any my childhood Trauma came to the surface, and I couldn't take it anymore.

First off, let me state this that I am holding up better now. I've been struggling badly. Today I attempted suicide. I came home, and I knew this was it. Knowing you're going to die, I can't explain the feeling. I came very close, but I worried about what my neighbors son would think if he saw them bringing my body out, he calls me Uncle. I worried it would destroy him, and I got frustrated not knowing what to do, and where to go to do it, without causing trouble.

Ultimately, I ended up calling my Aunt and telling her all the terrible things, I had been hiding for years, all the abuse in my sick childhood. I cried hard, and now I feel better.

I went to my Doctor afterwards, and told her what happened. I had a large knife, that I was going to use to cut down my arms. I went into my Doctor and told her what happened, she asked me how I was going to do it, I told her, and then she showed me both her wrist, she had attempted suicide 20 years earlier and failed. She had the scars on her wrist visible as day, where she cut herself and I touched them. A fucking Doctor failed, and she made damn good deep cuts too.

I upped my Anti-Depressants, got some Benzo's and some other meds. I still can't believe it.

I am ok right now. Please do not message me.