1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My girlfriend has herpes

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ghost79, Nov 21, 2019.

1. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Okay so it already sounds like you have some strengths but you're not good at displaying and/or refining them. You want things the easy way but in your situation, you're not just going to "get all the women you want". You have to find more intelligent ways to compensate.

Ghost79 likes this.

2. That's rough my friend.. If you truly love her then stay with her. But because she attracted such a disease I wouldn't either be so sure to continue the relationship, that's understandable.
    If the sex is mediocre to the least, maybe its time to find someone who is more interested in you. I don't know how it is for you in general, the sex I mean. But if your saying her v***** isn't the best. Then I feel your not to attracted to her anymore.

I tend to stay away from relationships with anyone that has a kid. It's very difficult and especially when the previous father gets jealous or annoyed. Also they could of attracted other diseases from the previous father..

My friend I think it's time for you to move on and find a true soulmate. But if you love her enough, stay with her.

Ghost79 likes this.
  3. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

It isn't that black and white that I am not attracted to her. I find her attractive but a little. She sure aint ugly or anything, but I often hoping to meet a better woman in my life. Right now I am with her because I don't want to end up alone either. It ain't bad to be with her but not great either you know, in the middle..

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. TheHeavy

TheHeavy Fapstronaut

It's probably a bad idea to live a life led by fear.
    Also, you should sooner or later realize that you are always "alone" if you think about it.

5. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

i don’t see any love in this. I think it’s a sad relationship.

6. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

A good relationship should be passion and big love non-stop?

7. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Passion, no. Love, yes I think. It’s like a fire that you need to feed over time otherwise it can disappear. It felt like you are together just because you don’t want to be lonely.

8. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

Not just to be together. As I wrote, I like her with me but I don't feel overly in love with her. But it would sadden me if she broke up with me.

9. TheHeavy

TheHeavy Fapstronaut

Dude, did you by any chance read your original post on this thread at all? You're either a troll or your mind needs sorting out.