1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My life

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by meatsandwich, Aug 31, 2016.

1. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Trough my childhood, my life has always been struggle with bullying towards me.
    I was bullied in kindergarten and at school, even when at first I was called ''genius'' - I mostly spent my time reading books and I didn't even go outside and trough constant bullying at school, I came home crying and granny, mom ignored it. My marks went down and I lost my all concentration. Till I had to change school, as I felt sick at school and was at state of collapse.
    Really nobody ever at home asked me how I feel and I even told that I don't want to study at school and I better take home schooling, but I was told all the time by mom :''You have better experience in school than me, we didn't have computers and other things!'' - But I don't care about computers and my mom, granny ignored me when I cried and they were telling me to study and really I couldn't concentrate anymore at studies and even now I can't and it feels it all damaged me.
    I had suicide attempt 9 months ago, I was kept in hospital where I was given so strong pills that I couldn't even hold spoon and I think, if I stayed there more. I maybe had damaged neurological system and I couldn't think anymore properly. As I've heard that they use here in my banned medicine taking it from Soviets.
    I've have been almost 1 year without anti-depressants now and I really cried now so much remembering the past and all the experiences and I'm more afraid of studies tomorrow, as the real reason why was my suicide attempt - I couldn't take anymore studies and I been told everyday about the studies by mom and granny.

I never really been in the relationships, but now I'm talking trough internet for over some months with girl and we have created bond, but I'm really afraid to collapse because of studies and school have always been associated with bad things that happened in my life. I'm 21 years old and English isn't my native language, so sorry for gramatical mistakes.

2. Hey man, I'm sorry you went through all of that. Do you still find school stressful? Or is ot beomcong less stressful? And I hope nothing but the best for you with that relationship and your nofap journey, good luck brother.

3. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

I don't really know, I don't get bullied anymore and I had some called ''goth'' period where I'm wearing all black and people look at me weirdly, but they more fear me thought it's better to be feared than get bullied and also I'm trying to not being around the people where I feel that I will get bullied. I wasn't goth or before when I was little or trough the time when I went to school and got bullied, I had like average style. Thank you, really I think ''NoFap'' can give more control over my mind and have more self control, I hope your journey. My stress is more based on the fear to get bullied, even when I was little I was called ''genius'' and now I'm really nothing.

4. DayDreamer

DayDreamer Fapstronaut

I'am sorry about the abusing and you suicidal atemption
    Pressure from you parents(no matter about what) is never good. Did u ever talked with you mother about ? If not and its difficult try to write a letter for her..

About relationship :dude, you are 21...

Let me tell you something.
    I have lots of friends between age 22 and 30 some good looking some not. The half (like me) of it never had an relationship. Some dont want, and some are deperate just like you and believe me, it drives you further back!

So stop worrying about this, its brings you nowhere.
    Go out with friends, play a teams sport, go for a walk etc. And maybe its a good idea to meet an therapist who is specialized in helping people with a low self esteem.

Good luck!

5. I'm sorry you went through bullying in school. My life is nearly the same as yours, I, for the most part, keep to myself and don't really hand out with other people. I was bullied when I was younger and felt there was not escape. I have never attempted suicide but it has been a few months since I have self harmed. I realize now that I would self harm because of depression, but mostly because of P and M. While crying can seem horrible at times remember that it lets you know you are human, we are fallible yet tenacious creatures. I've never been in a relationship before either, I've always been nervous and tend to think too far ahead in things. I hope through these forums you discover yourself and feel free to talk about the things that bother you.

6. meatsandwich

meatsandwich Fapstronaut

Thank you, but really can see trough school that most people are terrible persons.