1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My new habits, my new life.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by LAELCRESP 28, Aug 28, 2020.

1. LAELCRESP 28

LAELCRESP 28 Fapstronaut

Day 27 No PMO.

During my 27th day I have been busy with my work tasks, I continue with my mind occupied. I've finally freed myself from some of my late duties I had.

During my return home take time to read a post that I found in this community and found something very interesting for people who are going through the situation of low self-esteem and because it is because it makes us fall (Many years ago I went through this situation, but over time and with my determination I managed to get out little by little).

(Text Found):

Among the brothers I have consulted, many of them fall due to problems with the mood, life does not develop according to their expectations, the pressure of life, etc.... this led them to loss of mood control. Under these psychological conditions it is relatively easy to interrupt the restart, when we do not feel too excited and believe that we have no exits, the easiest thing is to masturbate, and so we fall unconsciously.

The purpose of writing this article is to allow everyone to clearly see the importance of mood management. Only with a stable emotional state can we hope to make a complete reboot and never look back.

2. LAELCRESP 28

LAELCRESP 28 Fapstronaut

Day 28/29 No PMO:

During my 28th day without PMO I have been very busy with the tasks of my work, I had to get home and keep working, until a few moments ago I finished my late tasks.

I'll take a cold shower and rest.

I'm about to start my day 29 Without PMO, I'm so surprised at myself, so far I've had a good result and I know I'm on the right track.

During my 29th day I will keep busy with my wife, go for a walk and continue with our invitations for our wedding.

Have a really good weekend.

Best regards.

3. LAELCRESP 28

LAELCRESP 28 Fapstronaut

Day 30 No PMO.

During my day 30 I spent the busy time with my wife, We were visiting family and friends to invite them to our wedding.

My wife and I have been somewhat tempting for a few weeks, with kisses and caresses, we are very excited about our wedding. I have come to think that I have to confess my secret (My ex-addiction). But I think deeply about that showing you that I have failed you in our trust.

Besides, to this day I'm doing very well on my reboot, I think I'd better leave my secret to me and I'll forge that fight so I don't fall back into PMO.

At night I got home tired, took a cold shower and fell asleep, because the next day it's Monday and you have to work.

Day 31 No PMO.

For the last 3 weeks I have risen up with very strong erections, but I understand that my body and my brain are reacting as much as they can and being able to make me fall into Addiction.

One thing I haven't been able to calm down is the fantasies and things that I imagine in my mind and this is every time I see an attractive woman. I've been reading that this is because of all the time we look at P and our brain presents the images so it generates dopamine and gets high.

I'm thinking about how to stop doing or imagining fantasies, fantasies make us relapse (I've already learned about this and I won't fall so easy).

For almost 4 weeks I have not been able to exercise and also not run.

I hope soon to return to my routine of play and baseball on Sundays, For I have been busy with the preparations of my wedding. At least to my mind I keep it busy.

I'll say good-bye, then I'll take a cold shower before I go to sleep.

Good night.

4. LAELCRESP 28

LAELCRESP 28 Fapstronaut

Day 32 No PMO

I have kept busy during the day for my work, I feel victorious in my work, because for the second consecutive month I exceed my sales goal.

On the way home I always read a post that I was shared in this community and I found something very important and I know that it will be useful for friends who are starting their restart, I think it will serve me a lot and it is in something that I have been working on little by little, I hope also will help you; Read it...:

Sexual fantasy can cause illness, perhaps this is the first time many siblings have heard of it. It is actually long recorded in cases of doctors of traditional Chinese medicine: when the heart shakes, the essence goes away. Sexual fantasy is actually, damaging our essence invisibly, it is very harmful to the body.

Some siblings would say that the fluid expelled during fantasy is from the prostate and is not semen. Here I will correct many brothers in that misconception:

Prostate fluid is actually an important component of seminal fluid, as it occupies 15-30% of its share. By losing the prostate fluid you are missing the semen, only that you are not losing semen in all its components, only a part of the total. Although you haven't ejaculated during fantasy, the essence is still being lost. Damage to the body from the loss of prostate fluid should also not be underestimated. Some brothers have reported that just fantasizing and untouched, then looking in the mirror, they immediately discover that their spirit has become slow. Some siblings even report having had belly pains after fantasizing without masturbating. Other siblings said they felt unwell the day after losing prostate fluid, their legs softened and felt their bodies powerless, including feeling unwell or sore at the waist.

Therefore it is important that everyone always keep an eye on fantasies while rebooting, it should be kept under control. Sexual fantasies are an important checkpoint in reboot, many people cannot pass this checkpoint, although they have managed not to masturbate, they cannot stop the fantasy. Participating in fantasy is very unfavorable for the recovery process and easily leads to interrupting the reboot. As for how to end fantasy, I have discussed this issue specifically in season 17, that brother who cannot stop the fantasy can go and have a look, you must learn to stop doing it. Once the fantasy has been conquered, the number of your PMO days off will multiply, reaching the 100-day streak will be an easy task. But if the fantasy can't be kept under control, 1 month alone will be very difficult to achieve.

There is another situation of prostate fluid leakage that is relatively severe and is leaking towards the end of urination or bowel movements. This can be solved by persistently practicing kidney strengthening exercises, the result of which will be quite good. After you've practiced for a while, you'll notice that leaks will no longer occur along with the passage of stool or urine.

5. LAELCRESP 28

LAELCRESP 28 Fapstronaut

During day 32 and 33 Without PMO

I have learned that sexual fantasy damages our minds, fantasizing with women weakens our essence, our being and our barrier, Fantasizing puts us to the limit to fall back into the addiction of the PMO.

Just get to the subject in one of the posts I'm reading and talk specifically about fantasy.

Fantasy is what I am fighting now, I can not help but see some woman and fantasize about her, it is something that makes me very difficult to master, I think every occasion is greater and every occasion I feel that I reach the limit to get to break my 33 days that I have without MO.

I'll review how to eliminate sexual fantasy.

Good night.
    Best regards.

6. LAELCRESP 28

LAELCRESP 28 Fapstronaut

Day 34 No PMO

The heaviness, fear and fear is gradually disappearing. Days ago I understood that masturbation makes you Ugly, makes your skin oily and makes you lose your hair.

Today I looked in the mirror and made a comparison of a photo from years ago, believe me that if there is any difference even though I have been without PMO for more than 30 days. I feel that I look more attractive, my skin is different, my gaze is recovering, I feel free from my soul and my mind.

I know that my brain is still sending impulses to return to addiction, it sends me impulses with fantasies, bad thoughts, it makes me have very strong involuntary erections and some other pair of wet dreams. BUT I WON'T GET HIM BACK TO THAT HORRIBLE ADDICTION.

In my work I keep busy, I have left aside my social networks and start studying about restart cases and how to go in the path of THE NO PMO.

I have learned too much and the more I reinforce my knowledge on the subject, the longer I achieve without PMO.

I didn't think it would exceed more than 30 days on this trip, I want to tell friends who are in the same situation as: "EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS LIFE".

Good night.

Best regards.

7. LAELCRESP 28

LAELCRESP 28 Fapstronaut

Period of day 34 per day 40 No PMO

I had a very busy weekend, going out with my wife, going shopping for our wedding preparations, going out to invite our relatives, etc.

So there was no chance to think about P, but since I stayed longer with my wife we had some intimacy encounters, you know it's just kisses and caresses.

Believe me, it's very different to have intimacy with a person to perform masturbation.

I well learned that masturbation is just fantasy and imagination and there is no connection to anything single from the brain itself (or the brain with the image you see on a screen).

Instead, intimacy is when you connect with a flesh-and-blood person, a real person, you connect physically and emotionally, you feel a physical body, the heat of the body, its heartbeat, its breathing, agitation etc.

On the day of tale with 40 days without PMO, I feel calm, I feel very strong to complete my goal of not PMO.

Excellent afternoon.

Best regards.