My sleep is fucked up.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Calculas, Apr 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Calculas

Calculas Guest

Even when i sleep 9 hours i am feeling like i havent slept. I get tired after 3 hours. Afternoon naps makes me worst. My eyes are deadly tired. (Yup eyes feels heavy). I dont know this is hindering my work.

I Free I and HopefulChristian like this.
  2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Sorry. Have you tried sleeping less, or sleeping for 17 hours straight like I did a couple of weeks ago? ;D

HopefulChristian likes this.
  3. Calculas

Calculas Guest

I am sleeping 5 hours at night and 2 hours noon. But this problem is ... Oh sorry whom am I telling -_-

4. My sleep has been incredibly f**** especially lately with the 8 hour time difference and the thought of sleep right now is yum. Tips tomorrow. What have you tried in the past?

Calculas likes this.
  5. ⅅⅈⅇ

ⅅⅈⅇ Guest

You probably have sleep apnea. Get a sleep study. They're simple and just like going to bed at home. You won't even notice all of the wires and electrodes attached to your head.

6. Calculas

Calculas Guest

I tried sleeping whole day xD no use. But i feel better after workout at least my eyes doesnt feel tired after that.

7. Calculas

Calculas Guest

Oh ohk ... The problem is i am still in my teens i cant run around everywhere.

8. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

Hopefully it's not depression. People with depression often feel tired all the time, while sleeping, being awake, working out, studying. However tbh, i think sleeping too much is still better than being unable to sleep :D. Another reason maybe it's because your work is too boring to you to keep you awake.

9. Calculas

Calculas Guest

I donno i am a student and i do like studying.

10. Common causes could be;

Oversleep (try going to 7 hours at night)

Improper diet (eat more fat)

Disease (Lyme's disease, pneumonia, etc)

Mental health disorder (Narcolepsy, Bipolar, depression)

If I had to make a guess, I would say it is your diet or narcolepsy. Eat more red meats and less carbs, as well as tweak your sleep schedule. If that doesn't work, go get checked out for narcolepsy. Mild narcoleptics don't just immediately pass out contrary to popular media portrayal.

I Free I and bunnyheartbeat like this.
  11. Calculas

Calculas Guest

Thnx for giving me idea. I feel its diet problem. W.e it is its fucking me up.

bunnyheartbeat and LumberSpartan like this.
  12. Parsa

Parsa Fapstronaut

Hi guys. I have a question. If I come in my bed when I fall asleep, this means that I have relapsed?