1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Myanmer.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SpaceUnicorn, Feb 8, 2021.

1. SpaceUnicorn

SpaceUnicorn Fapstronaut

So I know that nobody gives a shit BUT I really hope democracy is restored in Myanmar. Military coupes are fucking terrifying. One day your a free citizen the next thing you know your just totally fucked.

However, you gotta hand it to the people of Myanmar firstly they are protesting. Secondly, many of them are doing it in fucking flip-flops. They are fighting a military government in flip-flops. There is no way I am tough enough to go to a military coupe protest in flip-flops.

Maybe the next generation of humanity will learn how to love each other. Who knows.

2. The democrats supported the Military coup of Pinochet in Chile and then they say "Lol this is illegal!'' for Burma.
    And i'm not saying that these peoples are right, this just show how the army is dangerous. Think what happend if a Military coup happen in the USA or in Europe and cancel all the feeble rights of the people.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2021
    SpaceUnicorn likes this.
  3. SpaceUnicorn

SpaceUnicorn Fapstronaut

At the end of 2020 the USA was close to that nightmare scenario. Donald Trump said the election was a freud (same thing the Myanmar military said) and in both cases it was total bullshit. Thank goodness Donald Trump is gone from American politics. Also I agree with you it would be terrifying. One day your getting groceries talking to your friend about how the situation is fucked the next thing you know you've been requested to go to a place in your country you didn't know existed for a short (very long) educational program. At this place you learn the meaning of education is intertwined with hard labour and inadequate food.

En?gma likes this.
  4. SpaceUnicorn

SpaceUnicorn Fapstronaut

Also - sorry for being super depressing.

On the plus side I live in a country where I have most of my human rights respected and I am grateful for that.

En?gma likes this.
  5. I don't like any of the choices of usa. Both are just puppets without power, but Trump is an ignorant and i suppose he was just recite. People say ''Better the less bad'' (For Trump) Say it is accepting to be governed by a bad, despite is a ''less bad'', why not a good one? Hope you know what i mean.. Many of these Pseudo Trump supporters that exist also here in Europe are mostly Lizard satanic theorist. What i mean is, they spread shit on every governament for like all their life, then there is Trump, the ''saviour''. Did you think that a Spectrum-Governament will allow someone hostile to them to take the power of the country that hold the militar power of the world? What a retardness, they belive to be ''indipendent'' from the governament and the lizards and then follow Trump.
    ''But he didn't make wars''. Yeah, but he rebalanced all with get the record of bombs on the countries he was involed, he allowed the kill a general in Iran and Let the police kill his own people during the BLM protests (Both Police and People act like vandals, but was necessary to kill people?).
    USA is like 50% Hispanic, blacks, ecc..., seriously someone expect Trump to win elections after he allowed police brutality against ''Non american (What would it mean?!), ecc..?
    I'm sorry for modern day politics, but there is no hope, this is a binary thinking, just like the eternal battle ''Science or Religion''? But in truth you can use both for make your life better.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2021
  6. SpaceUnicorn

SpaceUnicorn Fapstronaut

I 100% agree with you brother on the point that binary thinking gets us no-where. Neither does tribalism and nobody is above another person. I rage so hard against arrogance of all political stripes.

Peace and love.

En?gma likes this.
  7. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Some countries dont work with democracy