NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TheFallenOne, Sep 5, 2017.

1. TheFallenOne

TheFallenOne Fapstronaut

Hey fapronauts! I hope you are having a wonderful day.
    I'm new to newfap.i was hoping anyone would guide me through since there is alot going on here and i dont know where to start.so here are my questions :
    1)how do i see my badges? It says they will be added directly to my signature. But when i click on signature, it says " you cannot modify your signature due to bla bla bla reasons "
    2)has nofap actually worth it? Has it helped someone overcome thier addiction?
    3) what are challenges and how do i enter one?
    Thank you

2. Hello and Welcome!
    Glad to have you here.

I'm jumping straight to your questions:
    1) I don't understand the question. Are you talking something else than the day counter?
    2) Yes. Definitely Yes. NoFap is definitely worth trying. Do the basic 30 day Reboot and check yourself whether it gives you positive results or not. If you're anything like the rest of us, I'm sure it will ;)
    3) Challenges are basically just topics in the forum. Choose the one you like (like for example this 7-day challenge) and post on that topic that you too are joining this challenge. Simple as that.

Hope these answered your questions. And if you like to know more, all you gotta do is ask. We're all here to help each other :)

-Mike

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. TheFallenOne

TheFallenOne Fapstronaut

Yes actually i was asking about the badge. My question was how can i see my badges. But that problem has been resolved now. The site required me to post at least 1 thread before it allowed me to see mu badges. Anyway, thanka alot buddy. REALLY REALLY appreciate your help

Mike Bonanno likes this.
  5. TheFallenOne

TheFallenOne Fapstronaut

Thanks alot buddy. I dont have any strategy to resist any urges maybe thats why i keep relapsing. I'd appreciate if u can help me set some strategies

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut