Need love

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. I’m getting tired of being alone in life. I know that I’m not lonely through the trinity. I want a wife and I want to stop doing PMO. I want to experience God’s creation for sex and with a real physical girl or woman. I want to love her, take care of her, hold her in a way that’s pleasing and honorable to God, protect her. All the things that God commands and also a man and boyfriend/husband would do.

how do I find love ? I’ve tried social media and that’s mostly attracted scammers. All my friends are taken. Remember I was born premature. Whenever it’s flu season, I can’t be around people. If I get sick, it would not be good. Even when it’s not and it’s normal, it’s hard to be alone because my mom is so crazy over me and overly protective of me. So how in the world can I possibly find someone ? Honestly, I don’t even care anymore what their relationship status is. I don’t care what their age and body type is. Actually, I do care, I’m just getting frustrated if you know what I mean. Anyway I want someone, as long as they’re straight, a Christian and they’ll love and accept me.

2. Do you trust God? Really trust him with every part of your life? If not, keep getting to know him and checking to see if he is trustworthy. You need to know for yourself just how utterly reliable he is.

He knows how he made you. He knows every desire you have. He is the fulfillment of each one. Can you believe that? Or does it seem impossible?

God will provide. He has already provided you with a family which surrounds you each day. You are not alone! Don't believe the lie that you are.

You will be more prepared for marriage if PMO is no longer part of your life, so make it a goal to stop PMO completely for a period of 90 days and learn other good habits instead along the way. When you achieve that, I think the next step will be more apparent to you.

Listen to the Spirit, and do what he says. :)

3. That’s the hardest part in life. Honestly, I think I only trust him halfway. Yep. Okay and okay, I will. Yes, I do. He’s been so reliable in the past. I know he can be reliable again.

yes he does. Yes he does. Yes he is. Yes, I can. Believe it or not, it’s easy at times to say it’s impossible to believe it at times.

yes he will. Yes he did. Nope, the truth is I’m not. Okay, I’m trying not to.

okay great. That’s exactly what I want to do. Okay, got it. Yep and okay, awesome.

thats the hardest thing and why most of my problems happen. Last night I asked for backup to the Holy Spirit. Because I knew how I was and I was tired of doing the same thing to the trinity.

!mkj! likes this.
  4. Joshua31

Joshua31 Fapstronaut

Take care of the lord's work and he will take care of your work. If you have accepted Christ you have nothing to worry man. Put your trust in him. He is a god who shows mercy and grace to the sinners. You are a child of God. I can't even imagine the greater things he has for you in store. Walk and talk with him daily. You will see his plans for you.

Tao Jones and Knighthawk like this.
  5. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

Grant, it pains me to see you suffer over not having a mate. I went through the same thing when I was young. I finally found the woman God had for me and got married when I was 24. She has been a tremendous help and inspiration to me. My youngest daughter didn't find her husband until she was 40, but she kept trusting God and when she got married she ended up with a really terrific guy her age. They have such a great marriage and a little 9 month old girl now who is adorable.

I think Tao's advice to concentrate on getting rid of pmo and find other things to replace it is the best advice.
    God bless. You're in my prayers (you knew that:))

Knighthawk likes this.
  6. I am. Yes, he will and that’s true. Yes, I have and that’s true. Yes, for sure and I will. Yes, that’s so true and he does. Yes I am. Honestly, I can’t either. Yes and that’s exactly what I’m doing and trying to do. Yes, that’s so true.

Joshua31 likes this.
  7. I appreciate your hurt and yes, it’s hard. But God has me in his hands. Wow, I’m sure that was hard. Oh that’s amazing. Congratulations. Oh that’s awesome. Wow. That must have been hard and I’m so glad for that. Oh that’s amazing and that’s so adorable.

yes and yes, I agree with that. That’s what I’m doing. Thank you. You as well. Thank you so much. Haha, yes I do.