1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need to be social

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by bigman73, Jul 17, 2016.

1. bigman73

bigman73 Fapstronaut

I have NEVER messaged someone just to check on them, and I have a very few close friends who are now in relationship. So I am feeling alone I was wondering what my classmates would think ( we have vacations right now) if I text them out of the blue and I am very afraid of doing so.What do you guys suggest.
    Please Help.:)

2. Hey man, I would say to go for it! The worst that can happen is they don't respond. But I don't think people would be so rude unless they're just jerks. It never hurts to send a friendly message seeing how someone's vacation is going. And if they are close friends I'm sure they would love to hear from you. I am very similar in that I'm pretty introverted and don't go out of my way to meet or talk to people. Its hard to remind myself that I need to be social and interact with people. But I think you will be happy that you did.

bigman73 and RetroMike like this.