1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

new here, suffering a little

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by alternat23, Jun 10, 2019.

1. alternat23

alternat23 New Fapstronaut

hi there, i am here because i want to be more productive with my time. not being sleppy all the time would be great too. and my penis is hurting a little lately, must be because i have masturbated 3-5 times a day for the last month or so. that cant be healthy. other adictions i have are lazing on the web and caffeine. so my goals are. masturbting less. a lot less. like, 3 times a week, for starters? drinking less coffee, i have been working on that for a while now. and lazing just a little less. and doing a little of exersice everyday, 15m running or so, for starters. with that said, glad to meet you all. and if you have any advice, shoot at me.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut

3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here is some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!