1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. I am glad i found this Christian forum. Unfortunately the whole NOFAP philosophy isn’t very popular in my country (the Netherlands) and that’s why i am here now.

In my country there are a lot of theologians who excuse certain immoral sins. For example they say: Masturbation is healthy and necessary. Yes it is unbelievable, how can you say such a thing as a theologian or as a pastor?

And that's also one of the main reasons I don't feel at home in church anymore.

I am unmarried and I don't plan to get married. I struggle with PMO, unhealthy fantasies and lustful thoughts for more than 10 years. Call me conservative or old fashioned but I'm one of those Christians who think you should stay away from masturbation or premarital sex.

I want to start a new live according to biblical principles, norms and values. So I hope to find inspiration and encouragement on this forum to stop my PMO addiction permanently. My longest streak was 19 days and with God's help I want to change this in 90 days.

(p.s. sorry for my bad English, it's not my native)

oretna, j0rdi3 and Tao Jones like this.
  2. Welcome! I am glad you found this forum, too. You will find many helpful people and other resource here as you walk this path. A commitment to a celibate life for the sake of the Kingdom is a wonderful calling. It *is* possible to put sexual desire to sleep and to completely kill lust in our minds. There are others here who are on the same journey, although it might take you a bit of time to find them. (We all desire to kill lust within, but only a few are committed to celibacy.)

Please keep reaching out. Check out the resources at the Information menu above. We are here to help support you however we can. We are in this fight together! I am praying for you and cheering you on.

ChasteGuy likes this.
  3. Thanks for your comment Tao Jones. You’re right i am very happy i discovered this forum a few weeks ago. There are many interesting people here and there’s a lot of interesting stuff to read. I know choosing a celibate lifestyle will be tough but i am 100% motivated. I also know that I should refrain from all sexual activities and ,above all, that I must learn to accept this.

Thank you so much that you will pray for me.

oretna and Tao Jones like this.