1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New streak, new habits.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Christian7, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Christian7

Christian7 Fapstronaut

So...I just relapsed and lost a streak of 23 days. Feel terrible right now. I actually don't want to say it but I even binged for a bit. Have a lot of brainfog and just no energy at all. But I can't get discouraged by this and I figured that because I am going to start a new streak I also have the opportunity to include some new habits, something that was a bit missing from my last streak. So here are my habits I want to include with my new NoFap streak.

- Cold showers: not only is it a famous urge killer but it also has some mental and health benefits that would compliment my NoFap streak.

-Exercise: I already went to the gym on my previous streak but I want to take it a bit more seriously. My plan is to hit the gym 4 times a week and go to soccer practice 2 times a week.

-Nutrition: as I said I want to take exercise more seriously and this is ofcourse a important part of fitness and health. I am going to use myfitnesspal and try to gain some muscle and weight, because i´m a bit of a scrawny kid and want to change that. I also want to drink a gallon of water everyday.

-Limiting social media and meditating: when I get home from school I normally just sit for 30 minutes on the sofa scrolling trough social media. Firstly I want to limit social media to 1 hour a day in total. Secondly when I get home I am going to take a 10 minute walk instead of scrolling trough social media, followed by a 10 minute meditating session.

-Reading/journaling and sleeping: Normally I look on my social media before I go to sleep. I want to replace that with a 20 minute reading session to get better sleep and learn something from the books. Before I start my reading session I also want to have a quick journaling session. Just a quick take on how the day was and if I noticed some benefits etc.

-Cleaning and organizing my room: I want to clean my room and organize it every other day to make sure I have a clean studying and sleeping space.

-Personal hygiene: I want to develop a skin care routine to fight my acne. Everything else about my personal hygiene already was pretty much on point.

-Productivity: I want to work at least 3 hours everyday on studying and making homework and making sure my school game is on point which ensures a better job for me in the future.

If you guys have recommendations I would love to hear them!

Have a good one,

Christian

Success_Hunter and YoungBaller23 like this.
  2. Seems like your definitely focusing and learning what ur lacking in and what is in importnsting in having a productive and cleaner recovery lifestyle. Good to hear ur adding more habits and let’s hope u stick to them which is something that can quite challenging but definitely isn’t impossible to do, I’m also trying to implement good productive habits but man it’s harder than I thought

Christian7 likes this.
  3. Success_Hunter

Success_Hunter Fapstronaut

Well done man, developing good habits is one of the most important things for success. Try to find your passion and focus on that.
    Set goals about your workouts (body) and goals about learning (mind) , good luck man!

Christian7 likes this.