Newbie, serious NoFap issues.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by willylimp, Jul 3, 2020.

1. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

2. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

3. willylimp

willylimp Fapstronaut

almost a week tomorrow nofap. I did have an encounter but that of course doesn't count because I did not orgasm as was expected.

4. willylimp

willylimp Fapstronaut

how long is a "significant" amount of time? I dont think I should even try actual sex, because I know I dont have my act together

5. WaterNewt

WaterNewt Fapstronaut

Doctor appointment was delayed till monday, so expect something in the next weeks. No idea if there will be a big queue for these type of problems.

Sorry if it takes too long.

6. willylimp

willylimp Fapstronaut

if you're at 73 days nofap, what have you experienced physically? I mean at some point semen has to leave the body right?

7. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

On Day 37 @willylimp
    I am also experiencing the semen issue.......

8. TheProcedure

TheProcedure Fapstronaut

Hey @willylimp I think nocturnal emission (which tends to come in the form of wet dreams) is a natural way for the body to release it on its own. But when we retain our seed it does wonders to us both physically and mentally. Knowing we can control ourselves sexually gives confidence that we can captain our whole ships.

a significant amount of time will definitely vary from person to person. My goal for years has always been 6 months. That’s me personally

9. dineshwetwo

dineshwetwo Fapstronaut

Day 38 acheived........