Nigel is a cool name

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Waldo101, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I really like the name Nigel. It has a nice ring to it. I dunno what it is but I like it. If I had a cat, I would name him Nigel.

2. If I had a cat I would name him Maimonides.

Connor MacManus likes this.
  3. Thackeray

Thackeray Fapstronaut

Nigel is a sweet name for a cat. "Nigel, Nigel! Come in Nigel!"

4. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

"Nigel! Stop taking countries out of the EU!" I'd like to see the face of your cat when you tell him that haha

5. Now that I think about it, Nigel is a cool name.. If I had a dog I would name him snoopy. Idk why, but i think naming dogs with very generic and normal human names is the funniest shit ever. I've heard of dogs named Phillip, Jake, and Malcolm.

StepsReborn likes this.
  6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

The Wild Thornberrys was a good show. Underrated; although I haven't watched it in years so maybe I'm wrong.

StepsReborn likes this.
  7. ^ totally agree. It cracks me up when pets have human names. My friends mom named their cat something normal, can't remember what, and my friend started calling the cat Richard. He just utterly refused to call it anything else and told all his friends the cats name was Richard, so eventually his mom just gave in and now the cats name is Richard. Lol

8. lool that's hilarious. Speaking of cats, anyone see this?
    http://i.imgur.com/cmA2Piw.gifv

StepsReborn likes this.
  9. I don't know if I like the name Nigel. I get the feeling that a Nigel would be the kind of guy who would invite you to the pub, but then stick you with the bill. Which, come to think of it, would be something a cat would do if they could.

Although I'm not much of a cat person. I would rather try my brother's idea and buy a female bulldog and name her Jeff.

10. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

Interesting. What about the name Antoine? A few months ago, I met a French guy named Antoine.

Connor MacManus likes this.
  11. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I have 2 cats and their names are Bill and Ted.

Inspired by these dudes...
    [​IMG]
    To whoever recognises these dudes and the movies their in...I tilt my hat to you.

StepsReborn and Connor MacManus like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Star Lord likes this.
  13. Waldo what would this section be without your threads?

Something like this can only come from a Wookiee named Waldo.

Star Lord likes this.
  14. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Where's Waldo should be reinvented with a wookiee to find amongst ewoks in honour of Waldo's fun but bizarre posts.

Oh.... It's already been done lol.
    [​IMG]