1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nightfall

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by terobau123, Dec 24, 2021.

1. terobau123

terobau123 New Fapstronaut

Actually I Am Doing NoFap From More that 1 months,I just experience frequent nightfall in 3-4 days,logest day to have no nightfall was about 7-8 day.actually what haopena is that i dont get any dreams i just feel something and i wake up having the fall going on.help me.i experience pain at my urinary track all part after the fall

2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Are you fantasizing during the day?

3. Your body do this to remove excess energy but if you have sexual thought then its your fault buddy.
    SOLUTIONS ----
    (1) Don't sleep over your tummy.
    (2) Do not eat too much before sleeping .
    (3) Do meditation.

(4) Try kegal exercises --( just urinate for 2 second and then stop urine flow ,then again start urination for 2 second, so and so. Do this exercise for 1 week, you will definitely notice benefits after just 1 week)

(5) do something that uses energy like jumping, dance or reading a book, writing a story ------ the reason behind this is that you have to utilize all your energy in the day so that your body don't have excess energy to remove.

And don't forget to reply me if found this helpful